• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 90w Solar Panel, Sunsaver Regulator, 2 Lengths of PV Solar Cable, 4x Brackets (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Quite a while.....though not long enough
90w Solar Panel, Sunsaver Regulator, 2 Lengths of PV Solar Cable, 4 x Mounting Brackets - all ready to fit.

Just removed this setup from our Motorhome over the weekend as I wanted to replace with 3x panels of a certain size (was a tight squeeze). It has been used up until then and is all working fine.

I would like collection only (or could possibly meet somewhere within reasonable distance), We are in the North West.

Unsure what it's worth, it was originally fitted by Southdowns / Concorde.

Is it worth £60 for the lot?

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
I am looking to add a single solar panel to my old MH to see if it is sufficient for my needs or then deciding we need to upgrade like you have.
Only trouble might be distance as I am in Peterborough. Happy to give you £60 but need to check if work is going to take me to the NW soon? Where are you?

EastAngler

Free Member
Apr 23, 2019
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 1993
Exp
Can I have 2nd option on it please? Am coming up to Chester area over August BH weekend if that would work?

Thanks

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
I will PM Jev88 now and EastAngler, I will update you later.

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Hi,

Not heard back from Jev as of yet. Will give it till tomorrow then may have to look at the other options, as I would ideally like this out of the way.

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Can I have 2nd option on it please? Am coming up to Chester area over August BH weekend if that would work?

Thanks

Alan

Hi,

Just checked when the August Bank Holiday is and didn't know it was so late in the month, I would prefer it gone by then. If it's still available, obviously you can collect it, but ideally it will be out of our way beforehand. Sorry.

OP
OP
Ian-n-Suzy
Feb 2, 2009
North West
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Just heard back re collection, and it is now all provisionallys sold to Jev88

May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840se
Hi. If you want to sell it fast I am in North west On Monday 22nd and collect in the morning subject to where you are.

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Hi,

Not heard back from Jev as of yet. Will give it till tomorrow then may have to look at the other options, as I would ideally like this out of the way.
Have sent you a pm
dave

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
If someone sends you a pm click on the "envelope" next to your user name-top right
Cheers, Dave

May 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840se
Hi found the envelope butno message from you, sorry to be a pain but new to this lark

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
Tony Rowson Iwasn't pming you- PM=Personal Message- Iwas pming Ian& Suzy!
Cheers, Dave
If someone PMs YOU the"envelope" lights up and you can then have a private conversation with them by posting back

Sep 11, 2018
N Wales nr Chester
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay pvc
Exp
16yrs
Ahh, I guessed it would be sold - too good a bargain ? - ho hum, looks like I'm back to searching for another good bargain solar setup

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Ahh, I guessed it would be sold - too good a bargain ? - ho hum, looks like I'm back to searching for another good bargain solar setup

Hi. You can buy 100w, controller and cables from eBay on offer at £85 delivered . Not tried and tested like Ian Suzy rig but not much more money to get you started. Once I have played about with mine and located things sensibly I will add a 2nd panel and upgrade the controller to something with display etc....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back