81-6 fridge not working on gas (1 Viewer)

Mar 20, 2021
Funster No
MH
Frankia i7400 plus
Hi All,
Brand new 81-6 that is already going back for warranty work on 12th April (including the above) but just wondered if there was anything else I could/should try first ??
The fridge works fine on mains hook up, and switches to vehicle battery once on the move, however when stationary, but not on mains hook up, it tries to run on gas but flashes red and shows "gas fail".
Ive checked all taps are turned on, and the hob works fine on gas so I know the gas is flowing into the van ok......so should I investigate further or just leave it to the dealer on the 12th???
Regards, Rob.

Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Ive had my Bailey 4 years and its still got outstanding and ongoing warranty issues. Just glad i have extended warranty.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Rob1562
Mar 20, 2021
Funster No
MH
Frankia i7400 plus
Ive had my Bailey 4 years and its still got outstanding and ongoing warranty issues. Just glad i have extended warranty.
Hi....did you get/take the extended warranty when you purchased or is it offered once the original runs out ?
Only ask as we weren't offered this at purchase ?
Regards, Rob

Mar 28, 2017
Lichfield, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
We brought it at purchase ive ordered a new van but can transfer to the new owner at a cost . To be honest the amount of hassle with the warranty claims im not sure its worth it every claim i have had to fight but saying that won most of them.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back