4 Tiny dogs (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
dont’t own one yet
Hi, I am looking for some advice please?

We have toured very successfully before in a motorhome with 2 very small dogs (chihuahua x Jack Russell's). We now have 2 more (Chihuahuas).

My question is - are there any camp sites that would be happy to accept a 4 berth motorhome with 4 tiny dogs? I totally appreciate the dogs being kept under control and on a lead at all times etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Hi, I am looking for some advice please?

We have toured very successfully before in a motorhome with 2 very small dogs (chihuahua x Jack Russell's). We now have 2 more (Chihuahuas).

My question is - are there any camp sites that would be happy to accept a 4 berth motorhome with 4 tiny dogs? I totally appreciate the dogs being kept under control and on a lead at all times etc.

Many thanks in advance.
We travel with our 2 Jacks and a lot of sites are saying 2 maximum a few are one maximum.
I have seen sites with more dogs allowed but not many.
Best to email the site and say what dogs you have as a lot of difference between them and someone with 4 big dogs.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Friends of mine used to tour with in excess of 10 chihuahuas as they bred them and went to dog shows. The most tolerant were club rallies and THSs of the camping & caravanning club. Most commercial sites have a maximum limit of 3 dogs in a unit

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back