3 Data deals a heads up (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Have had a 15gb 24 month contract with 3 costing £19,50 per month which expired last month. Called into 3 shop today to see what deals they could offer they offered me several, talking to shop manager I mentioned the continental use fair usage capped at 12gb/month whatever the contract and I had inadvertently gone over the allowance in October incurring a small charge. He offered me a 12 month deal of 20gb/month for £10 month and suggested I take two of them so for £20 per month I have a combined allowance of 40gb but more importantly as it’s spread over two sims it gives me two fair usage allowances totalling 24gb per month on the continent. I will need to install the 3 app on my wife’s tablet to manage one of them as it’s not possible to manage both on the same device. I had to pay £9 upfront for a new mifi device (a requirement for the contract) and was given a free second mifi as an upgrade. I am well chuffed now paying 50 pence more than previous contract for more than double the data but more importantly 24gb when abroad effectively circumnavigating the 12gb cap.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back