2018 Burstner Lyseo TD 744 harmony line (1 Viewer)

Andy G NZ

Free Member
Sep 13, 2023
Funster No
MH
Just looking
My partner and I are looking at buying a 2018 Lyseo TD 744. Does anyone on here own one and/or know if any problems or issues we should be aware of? One person mentioned water leaks which is of some concern. Any advise would be great fully received. Regards Andy G

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
It will also be worth you joining the Burstner Facebook group.Water leaks are a consideration and potential risk for all motorhomes as is the reputation of the dealer if not a private sale.I've had 2 Burstners and was very happy with them both.The only specific area of concern I am aware of was in relation to delamination of some floors when I belive they changed to product used. Good luck.

Jan 27, 2024
Funster No
MH
Just- looking
I was looking at a private sale, 2019 model and the latest habitation check identified moisture under the single seat where the leisure batteries are stored. The check hadn’t been carried out by a Burstner dealer so it appears that the warranty won’t be honoured if there is an issue. The MH had only 4k on the clock a was immaculate apart from that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 28, 2021
West Lothian, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner LyseoTD690G
Exp
Since 2019
I can confirm the warranty will no longer be valid if not done at a Burstner dealer and sent on to them. Burstner are very strict on the warranty conditions. It must be by a Burstner dealer who sends it onto their computer to keep it updated and it must be within a certain period which from memory is 2 weeks before / after date to be maintained.

When I get my Hab Check done I just book it in for the following year at that point.

Before the purchase you can reach out to the Burstner Team to check the 10 year warranty, and you'll get a response like the one below, if you purchase they will transfer the warranty into your name.

Hello,

As discussed on the phone, we inform you that the leakage check up on the Bürstner Lyseo TD Harmony Line IT 690 G (ZFA25000002PXXXXX) has been effected in March 2022 meaning the leakage warranty is still valid.

We hope we're able to support you this way!

Best regards
Your Bürstner-Team

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back