1p Mobile Referral, anyone like some free credit? (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2019
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
VW LWB Crafter
Exp
Since 2009
I'm looking at getting a 1p Mobile sim for the vans mifi, would anyone like to share a referral code with me to get us both some free credit?
Apparently we'd both get a fiver, kerching!

Cheers in advance....

<M>

Nov 13, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
30 years
Just had a look and it appears to be 1p per text, 1p per minute and 1p per MB.
So for a Mifi data that would be £10 per GB.
That is very expensive data.
Geoff

OP
OP
Next Stop
Oct 29, 2019
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
VW LWB Crafter
Exp
Since 2009
Just had a look and it appears to be 1p per text, 1p per minute and 1p per MB.
So for a Mifi data that would be £10 per GB.
That is very expensive data.
Granted it can work out expensive but they offer a 50gb for £15 plan, my thoughts was to go for the 1p per mb as the van isn't used that much at the moment and then if I'm going away then I can top up for the 50gb, mostly the van is just parked outside but I have a security camera installed which needs internet access if I need to view it remotely hence the need for cheap data with no monthly charge.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
I'm looking at getting a 1p Mobile sim for the vans mifi, would anyone like to share a referral code with me to get us both some free credit?
Apparently we'd both get a fiver, kerching!

Cheers in advance....

<M>
I'll pm you will a referral code.
David

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Granted it can work out expensive but they offer a 50gb for £15 plan, my thoughts was to go for the 1p per mb as the van isn't used that much at the moment and then if I'm going away then I can top up for the 50gb, mostly the van is just parked outside but I have a security camera installed which needs internet access if I need to view it remotely hence the need for cheap data with no monthly charge.
Was on it for a second phone, it works fine , but the problem is you have to top it up every 9 months or so whether you have used it or not and if you don't top up they cut you off so I ended up with thirty quid credit , and I either had to top it up again or lose it.
Well in fact I gave up on it and lost my thirty quid.
You don't get it back.

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
Was on it for a second phone, it works fine , but the problem is you have to top it up every 9 months or so whether you have used it or not and if you don't top up they cut you off so I ended up with thirty quid credit , and I either had to top it up again or lose it.
Well in fact I gave up on it and lost my thirty quid.
You don't get it back.
I bought my 1p mobile sim early April, this year, buying the topup for first full year. I've topped up once more with £30 credit. That gave another year on top of my first year so currently April 2023. I've used their data boost of 10gb @ £10 and now I'm on their 50gb data boost at £15. Both data boosts are for one month. Both good value for money provided that you need and use that amount of data per month.
I'd recommend 1p Mobile to anyone.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I don't want to waste my half full 6kg Calor cylinder by exchanging it for a full one before I go away so I'm looking for someone with a full one who'll exchange with mine and I'll pay them for half of their full cylinder.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I bought my 1p mobile sim early April, this year, buying the topup for first full year. I've topped up once more with £30 credit. That gave another year on top of my first year so currently April 2023. I've used their data boost of 10gb @ £10 and now I'm on their 50gb data boost at £15. Both data boosts are for one month. Both good value for money provided that you need and use that amount of data per month.
I'd recommend 1p Mobile to anyone.
Not disagreeing with you, its fine if you use it , but as the saying goes, if you don't use it ,you lose it.
Sounds cheap at the beginning, but I think I'll stick with my unlimited everything for a tenner a month with Vodafone.
I'm sorry but don't understand your figures , it looks like you have paid £60 up front and now paying £15 a month for 50 gb.
Something wrong there mate. :unsure:

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
Any data boost can be paid for out of your credit. My current credit of about £32 which will have £15 removed when I buy my next month 50gb data boost.
Not disagreeing with you, its fine if you use it , but as the saying goes, if you don't use it ,you lose it.
Sounds cheap at the beginning, but I think I'll stick with my unlimited everything for a tenner a month with Vodafone.
I'm sorry but don't understand your figures , it looks like you have paid £60 up front and now paying £15 a month for 50 gb.
Something wrong there mate. :unsure:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back