• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD 11kg Gaslow cylinder and filler pipes (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

kitetraveller

Free Member
Jun 18, 2016
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay 2 bed
Exp
Getting there!
Well, this is embarrasing, measure twice, buy once is the saying, and I got it really wrong!!
I bought this kit recently from this forum, and through the generosity of some members, managed to get it moved across from Pembrokeshire to Norfolk.

****** SPOILER ALERT*******
It does not fit in my van!!!

I have bought a 6kg and fitting kit, so I need to sell this 11kg cylinder qon to anyone who is interested.

Its full of gas, and comes with the pipework and filler connection, so ready to be imstalled.

Its the number 1 bottle, so can be part of a twin bottle setup.

The bottle was brand new in April 2018.

I need it gone mainly for the stupidity I feel every time I walk past the bloomin thing!

Sell for £150 ovno.
Happy for collection near Kings Lynn, or set it into the Funsters transport system.

Thanks for look!
Andy

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I
Well, this is embarrasing, measure twice, buy once is the saying, and I got it really wrong!!
I bought this kit recently from this forum, and through the generosity of some members, managed to get it moved across from Pembrokeshire to Norfolk.

****** SPOILER ALERT*******
It does not fit in my van!!!

I have bought a 6kg and fitting kit, so I need to sell this 11kg cylinder qon to anyone who is interested.

Its full of gas, and comes with the pipework and filler connection, so ready to be imstalled.

Its the number 1 bottle, so can be part of a twin bottle setup.

I need it gone mainly for the stupidity I feel every time I walk past the bloomin thing!

Sell for £150 ovno.
Happy for collection near Kings Lynn, or set it into the Funsters transport system.

Thanks for look!
Andy
If anyone wishes to make this into a pair I have an 11kg going for £60 ono. Admittedly it is in Kendal ...... hope you don't mind my tagging it on Andy :).

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
It would be a good idea if you both gave details of the manufacture date for each bottle so people have an idea of how much life they have left before they need re-calibrating or whatever it is they do!

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
It would be a good idea if you both gave details of the manufacture date for each bottle so people have an idea of how much life they have left before they need re-calibrating or whatever it is they do!
If I remember when I get home I'll take a look but it was supplied new with the van so 2011 / 2012.

OP
OP
kitetraveller

kitetraveller

Free Member
Jun 18, 2016
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay 2 bed
Exp
Getting there!

Thanks Minxy Girl, original post edited to show that info.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
any chance your traveling down midlands way? every time i find one its miles away:(

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
Bottle and filling kit is about £225 new delivered just for info - so for a year old bottle + filling kit it is a good price if you live fairly close - collection and fuel cost is always the problem - unless you try for the fun delivery service which some use

RVFUN

Free Member
May 7, 2017
Chatham Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 694
Exp
Newbies to motorhoming - purchasedJune 2017
I would like to buy this please - pm sent.

RVFUN

Free Member
May 7, 2017
Chatham Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Champagne 694
Exp
Newbies to motorhoming - purchasedJune 2017
Sorry - still available as we would still need additional parts so not worth us travelling so far to collect.

OP
OP
kitetraveller

kitetraveller

Free Member
Jun 18, 2016
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay 2 bed
Exp
Getting there!
Not me, but someone will be for sure.

We just had a new guy join us at work, and he travels from Norfolk to Cheltenham every couple of weeks or so, that might work....

Would also be worth posting a request on the forum in case there is anyone attending a meeting or show, one from Norfolk and one from your neck of the woods would get it done.

Just let me know if you want it, and we can figure everything else out after.

Feb 20, 2010
winchcombe
Funster No
MH
swift sundance 630g
If you could ask him would be great,thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
kitetraveller

kitetraveller

Free Member
Jun 18, 2016
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Citroen Relay 2 bed
Exp
Getting there!
Will do, but the cylinder is still for sale on forums etc. so let me know if you want it please.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back