10% Discount on Parts and Servicing From Adams Morey (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Bump!

What's the betting a 'New' Green Funster will now be asking for a BF Code AND the Discount code to get their Comfortmatic fluid seen to.

Well done Jim for organising the discount.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
We have just negotiated a useful, exclusive discount from Adams Morey for work carried out at Portsmouth and Southampton. Watch this space as I will post the discount code in the subscribers only section tomorrow. (y)
I mentioned 30% yesterday but this will do for starters😇🤷🏻‍♂️😆

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 27, 2016
Melton Mowbray, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer 408
Exp
Since 2016
They did some work for us a few months ago, we were very pleased with the service we had. We have now moved north so unfortunately wont be using them again

Jul 28, 2021
British South West Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
We have just negotiated a useful, exclusive discount from Adams Morey for work carried out at Portsmouth and Southampton. Watch this space as I will post the discount code in the subscribers only section tomorrow. (y)
Discount at Chelston Fiat Professional in Wellington would also be nice! ;)

Oct 19, 2019
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Swift
Exp
Since 2012
This morning I phoned Adams Morey service dept at Southampton and they told me they are not aware of the MH Fun discount.

May 23, 2021
Hayling Island, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhome since 2014, Caravan previously.
Unfortunate timing as I had some work carried out yesterday!

Nov 21, 2023
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Hi Everyone, first post on MHF although I have been reading the forum for several months and have learned so much, thank you all. We bought our first van in December after looking at what seemed like hundreds, still not got away yet though. If it’s anything like the 1974 Transit CI Autohome I remember as a child we are in for a great time.

I do work for Adams Morey and can confirm (as Jim has said) the offer is for parts and servicing on Motorhomes through Adams Morey workshops at Southampton and Portsmouth.

We are also able to offer a direct parts supply for all base vehicle chassis, with cheaper OEM quality alternatives to genuine items. This is mostly available through the DAF TRP range, alongside several other suppliers. Free shipping is available on all orders over £100 exc VAT using the same code. For direct parts supply the Parts Hub can be contacted on 02380 663800.

On behalf of the company we thank you for all the positive comments and feedback on the forum, it really is appreciated. This offer is only available to MHF subscribers which we hope will encourage you to use us in the future.

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Hi Everyone, first post on MHF although I have been reading the forum for several months and have learned so much, thank you all. We bought our first van in December after looking at what seemed like hundreds, still not got away yet though. If it’s anything like the 1974 Transit CI Autohome I remember as a child we are in for a great time.

I do work for Adams Morey and can confirm (as Jim has said) the offer is for parts and servicing on Motorhomes through Adams Morey workshops at Southampton and Portsmouth.

We are also able to offer a direct parts supply for all base vehicle chassis, with cheaper OEM quality alternatives to genuine items. This is mostly available through the DAF TRP range, alongside several other suppliers. Free shipping is available on all orders over £100 exc VAT using the same code. For direct parts supply the Parts Hub can be contacted on 02380 663800.

On behalf of the company we thank you for all the positive comments and feedback on the forum, it really is appreciated. This offer is only available to MHF subscribers which we hope will encourage you to use us in the future.

Welcome to the forum…🍻😎

CRD

Apr 15, 2021
Devon, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670 DL
Exp
3 Years
Unfortunately, the discount at Adams Morey doesn't include the Fiat extended warranty, which is a shame.

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
Many thanks Jim booked for service/MOT early June👍😊

Nov 5, 2017
Buckinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Select 164
Thanks for sorting that. I've just booked my Swift Select in for 9/09/24. They( Louise) has said the price will be held even if there are price increases. I'm well happy 😁.
It is still expensive until you realise that it's every two years..👌👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back