Johns Cross Motorhome Sales

Motorhome Dealer details

Based in East Sussex, UK Johns Cross are appointed Main Dealers for new Auto-Trail motorhomes,

At our Sussex dealership we have a good selection of used Motorhomes for sale including A Class Hymer, Rapido, Burstner, Auto-Trail and many other makes.

Using our selective buying policy we can ensure our customers have the choice of the cleanest pre-owned motorhomes available in the UK.

Alternatively if you are not a regular camper Johns Cross Motorcaravan & Camping Centre offers a range of...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this item. Log in or register now.

Latest reviews

Approx date of transaction
January 2020
Needed a hab check and service, but we also wanted a couple of extra bits of work done, including a tricky relocation of the plinth for the living area table.

Superb service. Friendly handover and all completed in a week. Amazed at the quality of the work on the table. I was expecting to see evidence of where it once was, but it was a very carefully done job. Feel safe about asking them to do more work, should it become necessary.

They are not the nearest motorhome workshop to us, but worth travelling to.

Thoroughly recommend.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Would you use this company again?
Yes
November 2018
Used Johns Cross for many years, luckily not too many times.
They carried out an oil change for me when the Motorhome was one year old and did my two year vehicle and habitat services this year. Took a few days so they dropped me off at the local train station and picked me up a few days later.
Had security locks fitted to my rear locker a few weeks ago. Only booked for those but when I got there asked for two problems to be looked at. They solved these and I was on my way.
Can’t fault them (and their shop carries a vast stock).
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes
Reactions: frogijock and Chris
may 2013
We bought our last van new from them in 2013.

An absolutely excellent service.

What I was particularly impressed with was their very thorough PDI. I know how thorough it was because we arrived unannounced a few days before we were due to collect the van and witnessed it ourselves.

The Worksop have been great on servicing etc and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them in terms of buying from them or using them for servicing / hab checks.
Initial Impression
5.00 star(s)
Attitude
5.00 star(s)
Handover
5.00 star(s)
Trustworthiness
5.00 star(s)
Aftersales Service
5.00 star(s)
Yes
One member found this helpful.
Reactions: MikeD

Latest questions

Does John Cross still offer Fun members a discount on purchases, if so, can you advise me were to find it on the forum, or how to claim it.

Thank's in anticipation

Motorhome Dealer information

Category
Motorhome Dealers
Added by
Jim
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Questions
Last update
Rating