5/5, 5 from 2 reviews
jonsx.png

Recent Reviews

1. Chris
    Excellent
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Nov 9, 2018 at 6:21 PM
    Approx date of transaction:
    may 2013
    We bought our last van new from them in 2013.

An absolutely excellent service.

What I was particularly impressed with was their very thorough PDI. I know how thorough it was because we arrived unannounced a few days before we were due to collect the van and witnessed it ourselves.

The Worksop have been great on servicing etc and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them in terms of buying from them or using them for servicing / hab checks.
    Initial Impression:
    5.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Handover:
    5.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes
    One member found this helpful.
    MikeD likes this.
  2. frogijock
    Great service
    5/5, 5 out of 5, reviewed Nov 9, 2018 at 6:10 PM
    Approx date of transaction:
    june 2018
    a few months back I bought a 2016 Autotrail Apache 700 whilst we were on holiday in Wales we had extremely heavy rain which caused leakage in 2 of the windows, contacted Johns Cross and spoke to Andy who when told that we were 250 miles from him he told us to get a local place to have them sorted, took van into Autotrail factory where it was discovered that 4 window seals needed replacing, informed Andy who immediately said get them done.
    In the few dealings I have had with Andy and James they have always been extremely helpful nothing seems to be a bother to them, I would certainly deal with them again.
    A very professional team.
    Bill McGifford
    Initial Impression:
    5.00/5,
    Helpfullness and Attitude:
    5.00/5,
    Handover:
    5.00/5,
    Dealer Trustworthiness:
    5.00/5,
    Aftersales Service:
    5.00/5,
    Would you use this company again?:
    Yes

Motorhome Dealer Details

1. Based in East Sussex, UK Johns Cross are appointed Main Dealers for new Auto-Trail motorhomes,

At our Sussex dealership we have a good selection of used Motorhomes for sale including A Class Hymer, Rapido, Burstner, Auto-Trail and many other makes.

Using our selective buying policy we can ensure our customers have the choice of the cleanest pre-owned motorhomes available in the UK.

Alternatively if you are not a regular camper Johns Cross Motorcaravan & Camping Centre offers a range of motorhomes for hire at a competitive price with insurance included.

We also offer a workshop facility designed for motorhomes and caravans with staff on hand to handle repairs, maintenance and servicing.

For more information on our selection of new and used motorhomes and caravan sales please contact us at our base in East Sussex, UK.

Telephone 01580 881288 or email sales@johnscross.co.uk

Currently all new Auto-Trail Motorhomes are supplied with a five year manufacturers warranty.

Pre-owned motorhomes are fully serviced and warranted.

We hope that by thoroughly checking each motorhome before you collect it that you will enjoy trouble free holidays, but just in case an unforeseen problem occurs, to ensure further peace of mind all of our pre-owned motorhomes are supplied with a twelve month comprehensive warranty on both the mechanical and the conversion eleme

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/motorhomes-and-caravans-for-sale.html

Battle Road (A21) Robertsbridge, East Sussex. TN32 5JJ Telephone 01580-881288 Open 7 Days a Week

Share Motorhome Dealer

Is this your Motorhome Dealer?

Own or manage this Motorhome Dealer? Register now and Claim your Motorhome Dealer for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice