Free Member
May 29, 2014
Worcester
Funster No
MH
A/S Warwick
Exp
since 2013
Has anyone tried Wet & Forget on there roof,apparently it cleans all the green off,but not sure if its safe to use as i don't want to damage the paint work.

thanks rich

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I'd guess it's probably similar to the patio magic stuff for gardens.
I've often wondered if it would be ok for the motorhome roof as it does get rid of the green stuff after a day or two.
Overall, I don't think you can beat getting up there with a bit of elbow grease !

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
It does have an impressive list of uses! but I think I will stick with traditional polish and waxing which protects the gel-coat from the weather and UV damage (y)

' Just apply Wet and Forget with a pump-up garden sprayer. After the first application simply reapply Wet and Forget at the first sign of moss, mould and mildew stains returning. Wet and Forget can be used on any outdoor surface. Some examples of these surfaces are: asphalt, astroturf, aluminium cladding, awnings, brick pavers, composite decking, concrete, driveways, wooden decks, fiberglass boats & upholstery, green houses, gutters & facias, limestone, marble, marinas, natural stone, outdoor furniture & upholstery, outdoor planters, paint surfaces, patios, campervans & caravans, tents, retaining walls, boat sails, shade sails, sandstone, sidewalks, stucco, tarmac, tennis courts, teak decks, textured finishes, tiles, tombstones, umbrellas (outdoor), vinyl siding, wood.'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back