Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I have been covered by my banks travel insurance, underwriten by AXA, for several years without a problem, now they have informed me that due to "policy changes", they will no longer be able to cover me outside Europe due to a very minor heart attack I had in about 1991/2, as we have booked a big trip to Alaska next year, I need cover. I have not had any further problems now that my cholesterol is controlled, anybody know of a company recommended to people with medical history problems.?

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I suspect the problem is not your Heart but where your taking it,:Doh: The good ole USA
not famous it economic health system:RollEyes:
Take a look at the British heart foundation web site see if there is anything helpfull on there
I have just treat myself to heart attack and its made no difference to holiday insurance for Teneriffe this December
Geo

OP
OP
injebreck99

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I suspect the problem is not your Heart but where your taking it,:Doh: The good ole USA
not famous it economic health system:RollEyes:
Take a look at the British heart foundation web site see if there is anything helpfull on there
I have just treat myself to heart attack and its made no difference to holiday insurance for Teneriffe this December
Geo
I am covered while inside europe, just not outside, as we go to the USA and Canada regularly, we will need cover,just don't know who from yet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back