walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: got my renewal for the motorhome monday. from insurance choise. £400. i know its 7.5 ton but thats a bit steep. so hade a look on the internet and got it for £190. full. comprehensive with more beifits than choise and less excess. i think thats a good price. just thought i would let you know in case some one is looking for insurance. Walter:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
organplayer

Hi Walter Senior. You certainly got a good deal on your insurance. Can you enlighten all of us as to which Company/Broker tou dealt with please.

OP
OP
walter senior

walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
insurance deal

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hi. Organplayer, yes it was lloyd latchfordinsurance schemes, enterprise. insurance company. PLC. regards Walter. ps. the email is motorhome@lloydlatchford.co.uk fax:01844274199. phone no. 01884275555. address, sunset court high street. princes risborough. buckinghamshire. HP27OAX, hope this helps.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
walter senior

walter senior

Free Member
Jan 7, 2011
forgue aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
a clas iveco 29ft
Exp
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi Walter Senior. You certainly got a good deal on your insurance. Can you enlighten all of us as to which Company/Broker tou dealt with please.
Hi. organplayer. i have sent you a reply but in mistake put it on my own post so gust click on my post and you will get all the information . sorry about that regards. Walter.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Organplayer

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Sept. 1995
organplayer

Thanks for your prompt reply Walter Senior. Princes Risborough is virtually on our door step. Kind regards and safe travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back