Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Just recd our new 2012 ACSI books Like the fact that they have split then into 2 different areas.:thumb:No stopping us now so off in the New Year

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
acsi book

Just recd our new 2012 ACSI books Like the fact that they have split then into 2 different areas.:thumb:No stopping us now so off in the New Year
Where did you order it from please, we want one to use Feb 2012 onwards, thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Where did you order it from please, we want one to use Feb 2012 onwards, thanks

You can order it in the UK here .... Link Removed from Vicarious Books,

or of course direct from ACSI at Link Removed

I think there was a discount code on a previous thread here, if purchased thru Vicarious Books, maybe somebody can let you have the link

Regards, Bryan

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Ordered mine and promised for early December but still waiting. I think the discount was only £1 so ...........

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hmm - I'm still waiting too. :Sad:

Ivy

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Like you paid long ago and still not received

Ordered mine and promised for early December but still waiting. I think the discount was only £1 so ...........

Like you paid long ago and still not received.

Had an email from ACIS direct and they now include the carnet on the card.. wonder if it is on the new card? have to find out when it eventually arrives.. if not according to ACIS there is a direct order code in the book.

May next year order direct as they seem to include the extras and clearly it is out in Europe. Pain in the rear end to have to make a call chasing up delivery.

Bob:Angry:

SPUD'N'T

Free Member
Aug 25, 2008
YORK ENGLAND
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT (LOW PROFILE)
Exp
since 2008
still waiting for mine too

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Had an email saying about the carnet cards and an app for my phone which is good but won't be able to use it abroad much as it consumes data and I wont have any there unless I get wi fi.
The DVD is better for that, we used that a lot when we were there last year.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
ACSI do say on their website that delivery is MID December.
We took the subscription format for 2 years which reduced price to £9.95 per year and was pleased to notice that they only took payment for first year.

Also ordered one for friend from Vicarious as at one point, in spite of numerous attempts, unable to access ACSI web site and when told they replied "that happens sometimes"!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards, Bryan

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
if a member of ccc £12 including postage

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)

I tell a lie, mine was delivered today, we'd been out and the neighbour has just delivered it. Wondered what that postman's card was all about! :Doh:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Received ours today, dont forget to claim your free Carnet card and to APPLY your code :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Got mine today, across the water in January :thumb::thumb:

fusbill

Free Member
Oct 27, 2011
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
My surname begins with 'W' so it looks like another case of "being last in the Q", always got my pay last when I was in the'mob'. All my mates had a pint in their hands before me. Never mind.

gozomike

Funster Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2010
Warwickshire - sometimes - but not often
Funster No
MH
Wildax Constellation
Exp
Since August 2008
Hi.

Just looked on their web site:-

ACSI CampingCard was delivered on Monday afternoon 5th of December.
We will not be answering the phone until Thursday after lunch at the soonest.
All ACSI First Class pre-orders were posted same day. Some Airmail orders were posted on Monday and the rest on Tuesday 6th. All Second Class post will be dispatched ASAP.

fusbill

Free Member
Oct 27, 2011
Warwick
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Roger thanks, I am on second class postage so perhaps its not the 'W' after all.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
ACSI cards sent

Just received e-mail from Vicarious Books, so anybody who ordered from them should receive books soon

This is a generic email to all CampingCard customers.

Your Camping card has been posted this week and you may have already received it. We received them on Monday 5th and dispatched all First Class pre orders on Monday we also posted France mail. On Tuesday, we posted all remaining Airmail orders and Second Class orders placed in October. We had posted three quarters of all the Second Class orders by Wednesday and completed all orders by close of business on Thursday.

Regards, Bryan:thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Also they say

In the email telling me my book(s) were dispatched or will be is the matter of they are not involved in the ACIS carnet which is included if you buy direct. However you can pay €4.95 for one if you do not subscribe... or in the book they come from the UK suppliers there is a card which allows you to get the Carnet free.. you have to register with the ACIS (which I have done long ago) and the code allowes you to get a free carnet.. so save the £5.50 that I normally pay to C&CC each year.

You have to provide all the details for the card the same as you do in the UK .. i.e passport number etc., But it is a useful added on

Noticed all the rates have increased now €12. €14 or €16...... Also noticed a site I use in the South of France has still not returned to the book.. the site felt they should get more than they can charge under the ACIS scheme.. shame as it was a good saving... but the others I use are all there.. just means it is going to cost more to stay... when you stay 20 nights that is a lot more... but has anything cost less these day... oh yes, my Smart car tax went down from £35 to £20 this year.

Bob

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Received ACSI book from Vicarious Books today (14/12) the copy which I ordered for a friend...... mine has yet to arrive direct from ACSI and we are off on Friday to Costa Blanca until New Year so fingers crossed.

Regards, Bryan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back