Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
After 1994 miles in 11 days (lazy buggers !) we have finally arrived in Zahora ! Wall to wall sunshine for the last few days and a nice FB Pie and chips to look forward to tonight !

Any funsters currently here (already met a few) I am on pitch no. 160 !!! Stephen.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well let's hope it lives up to your expectations Steve, you've been going onabout it enough the last couple of months::bigsmile:. Have a good winter mate:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Wall to wall sunshine for the last few days and a nice FB Pie and chips

It's a hard life, but it helps cheer us up as we sit huddled round one of our last candles trying not to think of the snow outside.

An FB pie, think of us OAPs back home, about to boil one of our last carrots for soup tonight.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It's a hard life, but it helps cheer us up as we sit huddled round one of our last candles trying not to think of the snow outside.

An FB pie, think of us OAPs back home, about to boil one of our last carrots for soup tonight.

You've got carrots!!!

Don't tell Cameron

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Glad to hear you both got there OK. And sunshine.....soemone's switched it off here, rain, rain and rain....:Sad:
Have a good time in Spain.

OP
OP
Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
FB Pie.....why ?

A fray bentos pie:Eeek:? YOU :whatthe::whatthe:? Are you feeling allright Steve ? No fever? Head is clear?? :RollEyes: Well.....it must the sun then! :roflmto:

Affectueusement

Frankie:winky:

As you know, I have emergency food that I resort to in desperate times ! (unlike your Prince!)......I arrived here absolutely knackered and could not be arsed to cook my usual four star meal.......hence the FB pie ! XXX :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
As you know, I have emergency food that I resort to in desperate times ! (unlike your Prince!)......I arrived here absolutely knackered and could not be arsed to cook my usual four star meal.......hence the FB pie ! XXX :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A five star, not four star, meal then...

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back