Comfort Insurance Cover update (1 Viewer)

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I have just received this email:

Thank you for your enquiry. We can confirm that our motorhome policy has now been amended to include cover whilst the vehicle is at the premises of a motor trader for the purpose of maintenance or repair. This revised wording will be rolled out during 2011 as policies become due for renewal. Whilst we are unable to amend the wording of a policy mid-term, should a loss arise prior to renewal where the circumstances above arise our underwriters would treat the claim as though the revised policy wording already existed. Our Horizon private car policy already carries the revised wording.

It is worth pointing out that over the 15 years that Comfort has been arranging motorhome insurance, we have yet to have a situation where loss or damage at a motor trader’s premises has not been settled by the trader’s own insurance, so in reality we do not anticipate any regular involvement in such losses.

Regards,

Ben Cue
Tel:020 8984 0777
Email:ben@comfort-insurance.co.uk

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Can you enlighten me please, I must have missed the relevent post this refers too:cry:

OP
OP
John & Joan

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Can you enlighten me please, I must have missed the relevent post this refers too:cry:

Hi Geo

There have been various posts on most forums about the fact that Comfort insurance did not cover any vehicle while it was in the care of a member of the motor trade. This shortfall has now been corrected as far as repair and servicing is concerned.

Many motorhomers were concerned and contacted Comfort.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back