Rally RETROFESTIVAL NEWARK 6th to 10th JUNE (1 Viewer)

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Well here it is that time again when we are preparing for the season rallies and you will be please to note that the same team of marshals has agreed to give up their time to work these two rallies again

The venue is the same and we will be in the same area as before but will have more room than last
year. The show line up is bigger and better with lots going on

Due to obvious increases not only in the rent of the ground but just about all the other cost we have
had to accept a price increase this year but I think I am right in saying this is the first one for over
5 years and is still a substantial saving over general camping with a pitch thats right in the thick of the action

So book the time off and fill out the forms and secure your place at one of the best Retro events

Any questions please shout and I will do my best to answer

DONT FORGET THAT YOU HAVE TO BOOK WITH THE CLUB TO RALLY WITH THE CLUB
AND THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN DO THAT IS TO FILL OUT THE FORM AND SEND TO ME

Attachments

• Newark Ralliers Form 19.pdf
    360.3 KB · Views: 303

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
Thanks Wombles I’ve managed to download the form now £140 for the weekend inc electric.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bulldog Boxy

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
stoke
Funster No
MH
caravan was motorhome.
Exp
Up for this really enjoyed last year.will send cheque, forms and stamped address envelope asap. Cheers Reg .

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Well after many years of RVOC showing RVs at Retro and the Fun joining in I think from 2013 and I have been fronting it for what seems like for ever and after many discussions Retro has decided we are such a part of it they are producing flags which you will see flying at the both shows so show come on book your place and become a part of the club presence.

Attachments

• Retro FLAGS.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 35
Jan 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
Ready to buy one
Exp
12 years with ex partner. Now single
Sorry, stupid has found the form!

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Just picked up that there is a rumour being spread about the dance floors at Retrofestivals that some are saying there won't be any dance floors others are saying they wont be of good quality.

PLEASE NOTE these rumours are so far from the truth. There will be dance floors are both retros and the truth is they will be better than ever and arrangments are in place to police the use to stop drinks beings spilled and also dominated by children playing - SO if you hear any rumours please squash them they are rubbish

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Worth reminding folks that I do the dealing for both Motorhome Fun and RVOC for both Newark and Newbury thats bookings and queries. If you contact Retro to book you will be in general camping not the club site if you mention either club it just gets directed straight back to me so short circuit the system if you have a query come straight to me

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Bump to help those searching for the thread

daved2524

Free Member
Jan 27, 2016
Manchester
Funster No
MH
5th wheel and a Nissan
Exp
Since April 2016
Worth reminding folks that I do the dealing for both Motorhome Fun and RVOC for both Newark and Newbury thats bookings and queries. If you contact Retro to book you will be in general camping not the club site if you mention either club it just gets directed straight back to me so short circuit the system if you have a query come straight to me

Any idea What date will we be getting tickets for Newark?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back