Rally RETROFESTIVAL NEWARK 6th to 10th JUNE (1 Viewer)

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Don’t worry about tickets you get wrist bands when you turn up.

I think he’s busy this time of the year.
Thank you Silver Fox. As long as he’s ok as I was a bit concerned he might be poorly.

Will the stewards on the gate give out the wristbands without a ticket though? Not been to this event before so not familiar with what you need to show on arrival as proof of who you are camping with and that you’ve already paid?

Are you going to this event too?

Thanks again.

Sue

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
Hi @Skeggysue @Landy lover usually sends the tickets out within the next few days, so don't panic, no I don't think we would get in without our tickets..

Silvia

Last edited:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sure @Landy lover will post on here once he is back online but have read on RVOC forum that a member has spoken to him & tickets will be sent out this week. Know that he is a very busy chap running his own business as well as dealing with all the organising, enquiries & admin. for the Retro. Rallies - we trained as Marshals with him & his team so know what it takes!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

biglamin

Free Member
Oct 26, 2016
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Morning Landylover, I know I've left it late but am emailing / baccsing the form/money this morning
Can't wait till next weekend ☺️

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Morning Landylover, I know I've left it late but am emailing / baccsing the form/money this morning

THATS FINE WILL ANYONE ELSE PLEASE NOTE THAT HAPPY TO ACCEPT FORMS FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS BUT MONEY MUST BE BACS 'd NOW AS WE HEAD NORTH TOMORROW

ALL PASSES ARE IN THE POST 1st CLASS AND OUR FRANKED ONES SHOULD ARRIVE TOMORROW WEDNESDAY. 2nd Class ones may take a little longer

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp

THATS FINE WILL LOOK OUT FOR IT

WILL ANYONE ELSE PLEASE NOTE WHILE I AM HAPPY TO ACCEPT FORMS FOR ANOTHER FEW DAYS ANY PAYMENTS MUST BE BACS'd NOW AS WE HEAD NORTH TOMORROW

All passes are in the post 1st class and our franked ones should arrive tomorrow Wednesday . 2nd class ones may take a while longer

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
Tickets arrived this morning (y) thank you

Silvia

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
My tickets arrived yesterday Landy Lover - thank you. So looking forward to this event and looking forward to meeting everyone too.

See you next week everyone.

Sue & Gilbert x

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
We are not going to be able to come now :( ..

Kristin Toy

Free Member
Mar 8, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
20 years
Have to say although the hook up facility is very much appreciated did the Motorhome Funsters draw the short straw by the huge generator being sited smack bang in the middle of our pitches. First night of 4 and no sleep isn't much fun. Is it possible to turn it off after a certain hour till the morning? Pretty please.

Last edited:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Have to say although the hook up facility is very much appreciated did the Motorhome Funsters draw the short straw by the huge generator being sited smack bang in the middle of our pitches. First night of 4 and no sleep isn't much fun. Is it possible to turn it off after a certain hour till the morning? Pretty please.

You need to consume more alcohol ?

Seriously though it is a pain if you need near silence.

Kristin Toy

Free Member
Mar 8, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
20 years
Lol Gin was not a problem! ?? Near silence is not required just need the Motorhome to stop vibrating like a big base drum!

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
He's in the red retro caravan behind the generator.

Skeggysue

Free Member
Sep 26, 2007
Skegness, Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic XL
Exp
Since 2004
Thank you Landy Lover and everyone involved for organising this rally. We had a fabulous few days despite the weather and we really enjoyed the whole event. Preferred the outdoor alternative stage area the most and even though we had to sit under brollies a lot of the time - we thought the bands that played on that stage were excellent. Gorgeous weather on Sunday though and I even caught the sun! lol
Didn’t really get to meet many fellow funsters as sadly it wasn’t really sitting outside your van meeting people sort of weather and when the sun did shine I think we all headed off to enjoy the music and walk around the trade and exhibitors stands etc. Hopefully, the next rally we attend will bless us with much nicer weather so we can all sit outside and be a bit more sociable.
Great weekend and we will definitely return next year.
Sue & Gilbert xx

Jun 25, 2008
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you Landy Lover and the Marshalls for all your hard work organising this rally , we had a really good time even though the weather wasn’t too good especially on Saturday.
We look forward to returning next year
Sandy & Judith

OP
OP
Landy lover

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Many thanks to one and all for coming it was great to see you all sorry the Jacob's table was last minute but with the weather we couldn't arrange too much in advance

Dont forget Newbury early August. We would be pleased to see you all there if you can sneak the time off

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back