LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Johnny, good to see you here. We'll have to start a "The last person to ..............." Tee Hee ::bigsmile:

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Jonny, good to see you posting here.

Dont forget to pop back:thumb:

Richard...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Now then, theres quite a few names I recognise on here. Nice to see as well. Have missed your postings in "other" places :thumb:

Johnny F

hi welcome to the forum a few weeks old and growing fast enjoy!!!!!!!:welcome:

RAY

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Sorry we were not here to welcome you on Friday Johnny....we have been away at the most AMAZING informal meet! :ROFLMAO:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Johnny and welcome to the site. I hope that you enjoy it here. I will look forward to hearing about the meet you have organised up north and we really wish you well with it. Maybe you would like to become involved with organising a few northern meets for us too??? ::bigsmile: People are always complaining that there are never any meets near them :Doh:, and as we cannot sort them all out, we would welcome a little help matey ::bigsmile:

Keith

Suzy

Funster
Jul 19, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hello Johnny

Welcome to our friendly site, I know you will enjoy it here! The emphasis is on FUN but the common denominator is of course motorhomes!

Bryan and I are down to attend your meet in Southport and really looking forward to it.

As Keith has already said we are looking for people in all areas to propose 'meets' the more the merrier! We are always looking for an excuse to take the 'bus' out!

OP
OP
Mangothemadmonk

Mangothemadmonk

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
Chorley, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thank you all for the welcome.

Hi Keith, I will let you know. If this "rally" goes ok I might be interested but if it goes pear shaped well :Doh::Doh::Doh: No doubt Steve will help me through, wont you matey :helpsos:

Hi lc1962, I hope there was no drink involved:thumb::wine:hic hic

Take care all.

Johnny F

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Thank you all for the welcome.

Hi lc1962, I hope there was no drink involved:thumb::wine:hic hic

Take care all.

Johnny F

Absolutely not........completely teetotal.................erm, well.....perhaps a teensy weensy drop! :Blush:

Hope your meet is as successful as our Bosworth meet was - we have never been to one before.....it was FANTASTIC!! :thumb: :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back