Remis front blind - driver side 1.jpg

For sale Remis Remifront Windscreen Blinds Fiat Ducato X290 2014-2021 Beige FREE SHIPPING

£140.00

Details

Remis Remifront Windscreen Blinds Fiat Ducato X290 2014-2021 Beige - FREE SHIPPING!

In great condition.

They are a matching pair - both left and right hand sides. Taken from my 2015 Ducato.

The magnetic strip is strong and the concertina blinds are in excellent condition barring a couple of flies that must have got trapped at one time!

They have the fitting for the little speakers.

No side screens, rails or top pieces - what you get is what you see in the photos.

I replaced them with blinds that had the correct cut out for my rear view mirror (sadly they are not in such good condition as these). Please check the photos to make sure they will fit around your mirror - if you have one.Remis front blind - driver side 1.jpgRemis front blind - driver side 2.jpgRemis front blind - driver side 3.jpgRemis front blind - driver side 4.jpgRemis front blind - passenger side 1.jpgRemis front blind - passenger side 2.jpgRemis front blind - passenger side 3.jpgRemis front blind - passenger side 4.jpgRemis front blind - passenger side 5.jpgRemis front blind - passenger side 5a.jpg

More in Motorhome Accessories

Two on Tour (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
I bought these Brembo front brake pads in error. They suit Fiat Ducato, Peugeot Boxer, Citroën Jumper and Vauxhall Movano with 300mm diameter front discs. Please check the compatibility with your vehicle on the link to the Brembo website below. Scroll to the bottom of the page for the vehicle...
£40.00
Al n Val (+1 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Brand new and unused Renogy 200w monocrystalline folding solar panel kit, never been used ever with everything you need to charge your leisure batteries including the built in controller. I ordered these earlier this year when they were £379 and never used them which you’ll see if you buy them...
£210.00
Drummerboy (+0 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Due to sale of our Motorhome ,Our new one has a Fiamma awning , Thus these Thule accessories are for sale Thule Tension Rafter G2 For 2.5 projection From my 4.5m 5200 Awning - £47.57 new £35.00 Thule Additional 3rd Support Leg New price £79.67 £50.00 Or If purchased together £80.00 A...
£35.00 to £80.00
Drummerboy (+0 /0 /-0)
Expires
Views
Never been used Reich Pump . Still sealed in package . Bought as a spare for my previous Hymer . No longer required as new motorhome has a Whale pump. Current price £72.00
£50.00
  • On sale
davidroxburgh (+1 /0 /-0)
Updated
Expires
Views
Fiamma heavy duty sun blocker 3.3 m wide by 1.88 high. Fits Fiamma and Thule awnings, with 3 straps to roll it up securely. There are rings to secure the bottom edge.Stored for a while. Collection from Petworth or Norden Farm or Swaffham Bash meets.
£50.00
£50.00 to £35.00

Classified ad information

Posted by
BrianS
Feedback score
+0 /0 /-0
Category
Motorhome Accessories
Views
Expires
“AS