Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
To be honest you get what you pay for, buy cheap, get cheap service !

Peter

As already explained to you Peter... that an absolute biased nonsense trying to defend the indefensible!lol

Are you joking? £25000 for the same van that should be 2k more at most:(

Are you really trying to emply that German/Belgian dealers have less impressive Showrooms and service centre's then here?? That again laughable any I have visited have been far more impressive then anything I have seen here..And you always know these established businesses will still there down the road when you may need them unlike here where they come and go regularly:D

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I am considering buying abroad next time can you get a RH drive van in Belgium.
Hymer will supply RHD €1500 extra I don't think any other manufacturers will. Delivery time will go out by quite a few months as they only build a couple of batches of RHD a year.
LHD much better buy as when you come to change you can sell/trade in any country.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hymer will supply RHD €1500 extra I don't think any other manufacturers will. Delivery time will go out by quite a few months as they only build a couple of batches of RHD a year.
LHD much better buy as when you come to change you can sell/trade in any country.

Yes and spend money saved on extras:)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Wasn't it Travelworld that recently ordered the wrong van for someone and they had to wait to get their deposit back ... with no apology?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back