Sophie's 18th Birthday Bash, Malvern (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi sat in cricketers club having a beer browsing through thread am attending Malvern if you pm me a couple of photos I will get a couple of t shirts of her printed if she likes anything or anyone special I will have superimposed together am bringing my car it will be at anyoned disposal,my 2 grandchildren,size & couler,s
Wow Amanda is gonna love that tshirt :) shhh i wont be showing it her its gonna be a suprise :) Pat thankyou so much .
What a great idea Dave for Sophie a baby pic of her on a tshirt lol she will love it :)

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Hi sat in cricketers club having a beer browsing through thread am attending Malvern if you pm me a couple of photos I will get a couple of t shirts of her printed if she likes anything or anyone special I will have superimposed together am bringing my car it will be at anyoned disposal,my 2 grandchildren,size & couler,s
I don't know how she would respond too that haha

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
The karaoke is usually on Friday but Dave will be there and if no one wants to sing he can provide back ground music or dance music
She'd be happy with the karaoke and the back up music, so that's fine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Dave .. onlyt just seen this thread.... as you are my adopted family and Sophie my adopted little sis of course I will help in any way you can. I will pm you my phone number as I don't know when I can get to a computer as am travelling around a little at the moment.

Sophie sending you loadsa hugs as ever.... xxx

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
That's fine Joy, we got your PM, so we'll text you if there's anything we need you too do but we don't mind what you do. Everything is more or less covered so do whatever you feel like doing. Sophie sends lots of hugs back Aunty Joy xx

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wow Bumping this. So excited. Just heard that two other young people are going to Malvern whom I think are amazing, and so watch out Sophie ... handsome young man on the way.... :)

Can't wait for this meet now... xx

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Could i ask if anyone could keep some fridge/freezer space for 1 night on the Thursday for gateaus,and chilled items we only have limited fridge/freezer space ie larder trying to avoid going shopping on the Friday as it will be a busy day getting prepared for bash looking forward it Sue

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
Dave, we have a 12v portable 25L Waeco freezer, we can bring it with us if you wish.
Cheers

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Really sorry to let you down but I'm afraid I won't be able to get any balloons or help decorate the marque for Sophie.

Hopefully another funster will step into the breach.

As I'm stuck in hospital at the moment.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Hey guys, i was just wondering what food, if you are bringing any that you're gonna' bring with you, as sue needs to know what to buy. Also if any of you could bring a table that would be great. Also Sue might need some help preparing food as Dianne cannot come, her father is ill. Anything would be appreciated.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Really sorry to let you down but I'm afraid I won't be able to get any balloons or help decorate the marque for Sophie.

That's fine don't worry about it, thank you for offering anyway.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years

That's fine don't worry about it, thank you for offering anyway.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Hey guys, i was just wondering what food, if you are bringing any that you're gonna' bring with you, as sue needs to know what to buy. Also if any of you could bring a table that would be great. Also Sue might need some help preparing food as Dianne cannot come, her father is ill. Anything would be appreciated.

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hi. I am going to be able to offer help or decorations only as we are either going to be in our old van, which is for sale or a tent!!

I have cocked up on the import papers and we haven't got our UK registration yet. The old van is pristine and I don't want to do any cooking in there, but am more than happy to help or bring something cold.. Although if we are in a tent, even bringing something cold will be a problem.

Tell me what you need, other than food?

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Hi Dave/Sue
Vol-au-vents with assorted fillings and some choc mallows for the kids for us,
Be plenty of helpers about so dont worry its your special night to

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Two Spanish tortillas. I can help with decorating if you can get the balloons and baby photos Dave. I'm sure we'll be able to get a small army of volunteers to blow up balloons, hang them in artistic/suggestive shapes and put banners and embarrassing baby photos up! (y)

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Two Spanish tortillas. I can help with decorating if you can get the balloons and baby photos Dave. I'm sure we'll be able to get a small army of volunteers to blow up balloons, hang them in artistic/suggestive shapes and put banners and embarrassing baby photos up! (y)
Im sure, Sue will be able to pick up some banners and balloons, how many do you need?

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Hi. I am going to be able to offer help or decorations only as we are either going to be in our old van, which is for sale or a tent!!

I have cocked up on the import papers and we haven't got our UK registration yet. The old van is pristine and I don't want to do any cooking in there, but am more than happy to help or bring something cold.. Although if we are in a tent, even bringing something cold will be a problem.

Tell me what you need, other than food?
Don't worry about it, other than food, we just need help decorating the marquee and for you to be there. We will be bringing some beer and bottles of wine ect, so nothing else is really needed, thank you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back