Sophie's 18th Birthday Bash, Malvern (1 Viewer)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
There's no specific beer that we need just bring what you want(y)(y)(y) Also does anyone southern fried chicken? we'll bring the chicken we just don't know how to make it.
Dave, I think you can get southern fried chicken coating/seasoning but I think it needs to be deep fried and I for one don't have a chip pan in the van!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thank you all so much for the help.

They aren't helping they're taking great delight in using Sophies 18th as an excuse to do what funsters do, muck in and have a great time.

Strikes me this is going to be a great party, (will we all fit in your van Luggers?)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Great, thanks @cliffandger I'm sure there will be a few Funsters full of hot air at Malvern too:rofl:
I'll get some balloons and ribbons etc.
happy to cook / prep any food. Just tell me what you want @lugnutt or just sweet or savoury.

Sophie is a lovely girl, feel quite honoured that she wants to celebrate with us all..:beerchug:

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
keep it simple chicken will give you food poisoning if not stored in a fridge until you need it , funsters with cars can go to the supermarket for you no problem lol still lol ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Dave, I think you can get southern fried chicken coating/seasoning but I think it needs to be deep fried and I for one don't have a chip pan in the van!
We have a chip pan in our van, it's just sue doesn't know how to do the seasoning. Plus with the chicken it'll be frozen till thursday then we'll take it out of the night to defrost so no one has too worry about food poisoning. But thank you cliffandger for the tortilla's, it would be great if you could.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
We have a chip pan in our van, it's just sue doesn't know how to do the seasoning. Plus with the chicken it'll be frozen till thursday then we'll take it out of the night to defrost so no one has too worry about food poisoning. But thank you cliffandger for the tortilla's, it would be great if you could.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Great, thanks @cliffandger I'm sure there will be a few Funsters full of hot air at Malvern too:rofl:
happy to cook / prep any food. Just tell me what you want @lugnutt or just sweet or savoury.

Sophie is a lovely girl, feel quite honoured that she wants to celebrate with us all..:beerchug:
Thank you both for offering to decorate the Marquee for us, we will bring the photo's for you as well! Bring what you like, sweet or savoury we will need both anyway, so whatever you want too bring will be fine. Thank you so much for all the help.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years

Thank you both for offering to decorate the Marquee for us, we will bring the photo's for you as well! Bring what you like, sweet or savoury we will need both anyway, so whatever you want too bring will be fine. Don't be daft you lot are like Sophie's second family of course she would want to celebrate with you! Thank you so much for all the help.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
I don't know why that posted 3 times either, but thank you me and Sue appreciate how much work you're all putting in for our Sophie.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We aren't going to Malvern.
But I know you can buy southern fried chicken breast drumstick and thighs already done from any supermarket. Usually from asda or sainsburys but I've seen them in morrisons too.
I get them for our kids. You just put them in the oven. If your wanting southern fried chicken it's probably a lot easier, safer and less smelly ,than a chip pan in the Motorhome.
As for the dates on the packaging there's normally at least 3/4 days. From the day you bought it.
I know you can buy the frozen version too. Have a good party.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
We aren't going to Malvern.
But I know you can buy southern fried chicken breast drumstick and thighs already done from any supermarket. Usually from asda or sainsburys but I've seen them in morrisons too.
I get them for our kids. You just put them in the oven. If your wanting southern fried chicken it's probably a lot easier, safer and less smelly ,than a chip pan in the Motorhome.
As for the dates on the packaging there's normally at least 3/4 days. From the day you bought it.
I know you can buy the frozen version too. Have a good party.
I'll have to tell Sue about that then, i know she gets them usually, but i'm not sure if she wanted to make fresh ones, But thank you i'll let her know. You're going too miss a great party.

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Hi dave the coop sell them two packs for Ā£7 they just need baking in oven till crisp.there are about six pieces in each pack

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
I can bring ingredients for quiche so can cook that on the day. Happy to cook some pieces of chicken if that helps:)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Will bring a few birthday banners and balloons as well Gerri :) plus a few plates of food drinks and nibbles and maybe a few plates of scones with fresh cram and Strawberries .
Kate x ps Aldi sell southern Chicken Dave .
Kate x

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
I want to park next to if you have strawberries and cream. @Ambilkate . see you there.
I want to park next to if you have strawberries and cream. @Ambilkate . see you there.
Lol it could be arranged :) hopefully we can get a dance or two :) so looking to this party Sophie is a lovely young lady and can't wait to celebrate her 18th with her and her family and Funster family xxx
Kate

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Will bring a few birthday banners and balloons as well Gerri :) plus a few plates of food drinks and nibbles and maybe a few plates of scones with fresh cram and Strawberries .
Kate x ps Aldi sell southern Chicken Dave .
Kate x
That would be amazing thank you Kate

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
Can't go to this.

But what a great bunch you lot really are:notworthy2::clap2:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Hi sat in cricketers club having a beer browsing through thread am attending Malvern if you pm me a couple of photos I will get a couple of t shirts of her printed if she likes anything or anyone special I will have superimposed together am bringing my car it will be at anyoned disposal,my 2 grandchildren,size & couler,s

Attachments

• 20150720_124133.jpg
    20150720_124133.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 51
  • t shirt,s 013.jpg
    t shirt,s 013.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 46
  • t shirt,s 010.jpg
    t shirt,s 010.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 49

Join us or log in to post a reply.