My E + P jacks will not deploy (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
6411D031-0D0F-461D-BDD9-BE2CE1882992.jpeg

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
above photo confirms all good with the E + P, down and back up again, but then we always knew it would be :LOL::LOL:

upload_2017-11-3_8-57-25.jpeg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
and as an added bonus the cold running issue also seem to be fixed, that is a real bonus, but really annoying, my independent Mercedes commercial man had changed the gear box oil 2 years ago with no improvement, I now wonder if he did that properly

Mertrux have had the description of the fault for 2 services, but in fairness to them they couldn't replicate it

If all it needed was more oil I have to hope no lasting damage done due to lack of oil, hopefully it will be like the engine oil, if anybody recalls halfway round Norway I checked the oil level for the first time in a while o_O its an electronic check on mine, I didn't think it had a dip stick, but been told it does now o_O when checked it said add 1 litre, by the morning it said add 1.5 litres :Eeek: rang Mertrux to confirm what oil to buy and how worried should I be, they said no problem Mercedes have a huge sump because drivers are not good at checking levels :((y)

Just Terry now for the waste vent pipe, that's pretty much a given to sort with Terry on the case (y)(y)

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Total fix complete, @Terry has put paid to the pong prob, a truly poor design feature by Hymer :(

I think it would only apply to those fitted with black tanks, unless grey tanks also vent to the roof??

Flexi hose goes up to roof through complicated route and boxed in to make it really fun, when Terry got the mushroom thingie off the roof the hose was clearly never attached well if at all, there was only about 10mm of pipe through the roof section and no sign of any adhesive

Terry fabricated an extension refitted it all, resealed, flushed, no pong (y)(y)

Top man Terry again, (y)(y) that must be the 5th job you have done for me, that's just what I can recall o_O

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Bad news for anyone camped near you, they will now get the pong instead of it being contained inside your van. :D2

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back