Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We use ours all the time, Terry likes to cook his porridge at night as a final supper. He has around 4 suppers between 6and 10.30.

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We've got one at home . It gets used regularly to warm up the proper meals I've made , when the kids come home at different times to eat . Then the kids junk food warming up .
We don't need one in Pug as I cook, properly . Or we eat out . Ralph has that porridge that you put hot water in , I have kefir for breakfast .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
The "Bodge Job", as referred to:D, came about when SWMBO, asked about using the Microwave in the M-H. Being as she is "Vertically Challenged", putting one in a locker, (apart from the loss of storage), would have been Dangerous!. This does not affect the Motor-home in any significant way and can be completely removed, the bracket just lifts out, if found to be unsatisfactory (Or unused?) My next issue is of course where to store it when actually "on the road"!!. I am thinking that probably a shortened Ratchet Strap over the whole rig and around the top of the post might be one solution?. On the VERY rare occasion we need to use the belts it could travel in the "toad".

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Never in a frying pan!! 2 eggs beaten with a small knob of butter and set for 30 seconds, whisk and repeat. And if having cheesy eggs then add the grated chees at the beginning and forgo the butter! Perfect IMHO!!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
The "Bodge Job", as referred to:D, came about when SWMBO, asked about using the Microwave in the M-H. Being as she is "Vertically Challenged", putting one in a locker, (apart from the loss of storage), would have been Dangerous!. This does not affect the Motor-home in any significant way and can be completely removed, the bracket just lifts out, if found to be unsatisfactory (Or unused?) My next issue is of course where to store it when actually "on the road"!!. I am thinking that probably a shortened Ratchet Strap over the whole rig and around the top of the post might be one solution?. On the VERY rare occasion we need to use the belts it could travel in the "toad".
Please don't travel with it on the new 'shelf' there's no way you could secure it sufficiently to stop it flying off in an accident or if you have to brake suddenly, just put it on the seat with a seat belt on if you must, or ideally under the table on the floor so the weight is low down, it would take less than a minute to put it on the stand.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back