In search of Sunshine, Spanish Brandy and Totana (3 Viewers)

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I woz gunna say 49euros without the pumps, but my wife has been workin my little aXXe of all day so I missed it.
They're not pumps matey
They're latest high fashion footwear for ladies of a certain age and shoe size

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
at school they would be called pumps, you were mugged

I used to wear pumps to school sometimes cos mum said my feet grew too fast

Nowadays's thy're called Espardrilles which translates to 'Pumps for big kids who didn't stop growing'

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I used to wear pumps to school sometimes cos mum said my feet grew too fast

Nowadays's thy're called Espardrilles which translates to 'Pumps for big kids who didn't stop growing'
Oh font of all footwear knowledge what do crocs translate to?! ;)

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Oh font of all footwear knowledge what do crocs translate to?! ;)
On a serious note Crocs remind me of Clogs
Worn by everyone
We recently saw a guy driving a big digger in Holland wearing wooden clogs

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Croc wearing chav!

images.jpg

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Yours!! On a photo ?

Ok Ms Smarty Pants

Firstly I don't own a 'van' I own a Palacio De Ginebre

Secondly Mrs C has makes me bring her reasonably priced footwear in on arrival at our van

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Could have sworn it was your magnificent gin palace with a mat and 2 pairs of his and her crocs ! ;)
Wish I could go back and find it!!
We've often left ours out over night and surprisingly never been stolen!!!:LOL:
IMG_0600.JPG
Some people do have large feet!!

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Phil's fast asleep so can't make any sarcastic replies. He has had a busy day giving me a break! He has been so relieved that he managed a glass or 2, 3 or 4 of wine tonight, hence he's sleeping like a baby, bless him! What a turn around he has made in the last week or two. Looking forward to seeing you all on our travels so I can thank you personally for your support during the most arduous and emotional time of my life. Andrea

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Phil's fast asleep so can't make any sarcastic replies. He has had a busy day giving me a break! He has been so relieved that he managed a glass or 2, 3 or 4 of wine tonight, hence he's sleeping like a baby, bless him! What a turn around he has made in the last week or two. Looking forward to seeing you all on our travels so I can thank you personally for your support during the most arduous and emotional time of my life. Andrea
Andrea thanks for the post it has been a pleasure to meet such a remarkable and brave person . We look forward to seeing you both in a field somewhere! You have been a rock to him and sharing his journey has been a privilege for us . Hugs for you both:hugs:.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994

Andrea I've never met you or Phil but I'm full of admiration for you both. I've sent hugs via @Robert Clark when he meets up with you in May.

You really need to get your own user name and join in on here.

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
OMG Robert just seen the POOPTRAP took me back in time when I lived on the farm Dad used to bring home poorly lambs to put in the warmth of the airing cupboard. Mum was really house proud polishing the marley tiles every day so used to go ape s---t when he brought a lamb home. We constructed a contraption just like the POOPTRAP should have patented it!!

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
By the way the post about the POOPTRAP was from Andrea not Phil he is still sleeping like a baby!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back