Rally Flower show and messing about on the river @Shrewsbury (4 Viewers)

Jun 8, 2015
Honiton,Devon
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Martin....are we too late to be added on? First 3 nights please....EHU if poss.
Many thanks
Mo and Jim

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes please Martin we are interested in this one. (y) We will get to the Balloon festival one year!
6 nights from thurs ..... ehu if poss. ..... and no to water sports :eek:
Thanks Jude
Slipped you in at no9 as there was a vacant space.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK while we are on the subject of the flower show I am grateful to Jude @Wildge for pointing out that a group ticket is available at a discounted price of £19 as opposed to the other options which are,

Horticultural society membership £80 for two peeps two days with earlier entry into the show and flower tents, Champagne reception on the Thursday night, use of members lounge during the show for tea coffee food etc and I think a free coffee, free show programme.

Single membership benefits as above but £45

Standard pre booked ticket price £25 or £23 (over 60's) on the gate price £28 or £26 (over 60's).

My view is that any couple who want to do two days you might as well take the £80 membership option BUT if enough people want to post here and say they would be interested in just one day at £19 group rate then we will try to organise that but they need to be booked and paid for by the 15th of July.

If you want to browse the options and information http://shrewsburyflowershow.org.uk

or FAQ's Link Removed

Martin

Jan 9, 2010
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Hi Martin,
We intend to be there. Have posted on N&B forum
Kaye & Dave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
OK while we are on the subject of the flower show I am grateful to Jude @Wildge for pointing out that a group ticket is available at a discounted price of £19 .
FAQ's Link Removed
:) Whilst not wishing to highjack @funflairs thread would be happy to sort out group tickets for the Friday for anyone interested.
Will be at Merseyside ;) and Stratford . (y)

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
:) Whilst not wishing to highjack @funflairs thread would be happy to sort out group tickets for the Friday for anyone interested.
Will be at Merseyside ;) and Stratford . (y)
Hi Jude

The more help the better(y) I was wondering about asking Jan in the office to take bookings for a flower show group ticket as she has the card machine and then nobody can be out of pocket if somebody says they want a ticket and then doesn't turn up etc etc.

Martin

Harp07

Free Member
May 25, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Martin,
Would it be possible to come for three nights from 14th to the 16th, and if so can you add me to the list please if there are any places left.

Jim

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin,
Would it be possible to come for three nights from 14th to the 16th, and if so can you add me to the list please if there are any places left.

Jim
Hi Jim

14th to 16th would be two nights in my book, the 16th is the Wednesday when were all going to leave so the 14th is the Monday so you will have missed the flower show and most of the canoeing.

Apart from that YES you can do what you like and there is plenty of space at the moment.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have been in contact with the guy that runs canoe hire at Shrewsbury, we have a couple of options that I am awaiting costs for.

One option is just to have some open canoes and equipment available to use from the showground, possibly Sunday Monday Tuesday so it doesn't clash with the flower show thing.

The second option could involve the above plus he will take the canoes upstream on a trailer and drop them off so that we can paddle back down to the showground.

I will update this further when I have some prices.

And, if anybody is into "drowning worms" you can fish from the showground banks as long as have the required rob licence.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi please could we book in , or long weekend fri-mon.

Jayne, Pete & Sophie

OK you are in at no17.

I will post in a few months time when its time to contact the showground to pay.

Martin

Harp07

Free Member
May 25, 2008
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C CLASS
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Jim

14th to 16th would be two nights in my book, the 16th is the Wednesday when were all going to leave so the 14th is the Monday so you will have missed the flower show and most of the canoeing.

Apart from that YES you can do what you like and there is plenty of space at the moment.

Martin
Martin can you book me in from the 13th to the 16th then please

Jim

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Martin, can we book/register/want to come along, please. We may also play on the water and depending how Millport goes could bring a kayak.

Thx
Neil & Jacqui

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin can you book me in from the 13th to the 16th then please

Jim
OK Jim

You are in at 18 Jan will take the dates when you call to pay (when I post that booking is open)

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin, can we book/register/want to come along, please. We may also play on the water and depending how Millport goes could bring a kayak.

Thx
Neil & Jacqui
Will be good to meet again(y) you are no19.

Martin

Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Hi Martin @funflair, we would like to come along and the better half would also like to go to the flower show. (If theres a group ticket so much the better.)
Problem is that I don't think we will be able to make all 6 days but Thu to Sun(night) would be great If u can accommodate us.
No hookup required.
Thx.
Bern

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin @funflair, we would like to come along and the better half would also like to go to the flower show. (If theres a group ticket so much the better.)
Problem is that I don't think we will be able to make all 6 days but Thu to Sun(night) would be great If u can accommodate us.
No hookup required.
Thx.
Bern
Hi Bern

That's great on the list at no20, final booking/payment will be later by which time you will know how long you can stop and I will have sorted something for flower show group bookings,

Martin

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
Hi, could you please add us to the list for 3 nights, 10th to 12th incl. Many thanks. Jane & Stephen

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi, could you please add us to the list for 3 nights, 10th to 12th incl. Many thanks. Jane & Stephen

On the list at no22, booking will be the same idea as New Year just ring Jan when I say "GO" keep a watch on this thread though for discussions re flower show ticket block booking and canoeing.

Martin

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
Sorry, forgot to say we don't need ehu. Canoeing sounds fun; there might be somewhere local we could hire one - we will do some research.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry, forgot to say we don't need ehu. Canoeing sounds fun; there might be somewhere local we could hire one - we will do some research.
EHU or lack of duly noted, re canoeing I have asked a local hire guy to give me a price to drop a few open canoes and all the gear at the showfield, but also to look at taking them upstream by trailer and letting us paddle back down, I was planning this after the flower show though Sun, Mon, Tuesday so you would miss what I have planned unless you stop till the death.

Martin

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Can you add us to the list please 10th to 15th thanks