Rally Flower show and messing about on the river @Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We may be able to come for the days that we are not at Saltfleet will be looking more into it over the next few weeks when we are sorting out calenderc for the year xxx love it at Shrewsbury such a lovely venue got great potential for future meets x

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I'm just tagging those that showed an interest on your original thread @funflair :)
I haven't looked at the flowershow link but my SIL says they've done a firework display in the Sat evening in previous years.

Just in case you didn't see it - this overlaps with Saltfleet.

@daveandsan @cliffandger @garjanco @Jimbohorlicks @movan @Terry @Mousy @tonka @archie2000 @Puddleduck @jnn @Minxy Girl @Taran_Las @Carol @scammellmanswife @Cal54 @beacons @big map
Thanks Debs I need somebody to organise me(y) Jen doesn't do the forum.

I know a few that were interested are already committed to Saltfleet.

Fireworks on both nights last year and very good they were.

We are parking up tonight in the compound at SAP Doncaster ready to have SemiAir suspension on the front of the van tomorrow so will go through the thread so far and list everybody that has shown interest in attending and also indicate those interested in the "getting wet" side of things.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Sorry @funflair Martin, and @Debs , the dates conflict with the Retrofestival at Newbury that us and the @Mousy s were thinking about attending, so will probably have to give Shrewsbury a miss this year.

We thought the setting and Shrewsbury itself were lovely though, so we would be interested in returning on a different date.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry @funflair Martin, and @Debs , the dates conflict with the Retrofestival at Newbury that us and the @Mousy s were thinking about attending, so will probably have to give Shrewsbury a miss this year.

We thought the setting and Shrewsbury itself were lovely though, so we would be interested in returning on a different date.
You are right there is a lot on, we are there anyway with N+B so if a few funsters want to join us the more the merrier, we will do another date sometime I am sure.

Martin

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Yes, I like Shrewsbury .. used to always enjoy the rallies there .. please keep us all informed of any other meets there .. Thank you.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have moved the booking list to Page 8 of this thread now,

Martin

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2010
birmingham
Funster No
MH
kon-tiki 669. mazda bongo
Exp
since2011
We may be able to come for the days that we are not at Saltfleet will be looking more into it over the next few weeks when we are sorting out calenderc for the year xxx love it at Shrewsbury such a lovely venue got great potential for future meets x
Same here Kate.

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
@Jenben you are on at no 14 apologies I got you and and jnn mixed up.

Martin

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Can u put me down as a hopeful please. I want to do the flower show but it depends on other half coming with me to dog sit. Think it will only be as spectator for the water sports tho ....But never say never ☺
Would be for 3 days no ehu thanks

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Can u put me down as a hopeful please. I want to do the flower show but it depends on other half coming with me to dog sit. Think it will only be as spectator for the water sports tho ....But never say never ☺
Would be for 3 days no ehu thanks

I will happily dog sit, will be stopping on site with Lola anyway :)(y)

she likes company

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Yes he is very sociable....But he also absolutely adores ME and prefers MY company to anybody else ( unlike another that I live with) but if Lola really pulls out all the stops maybe he could be persuaded to keep her company for a while.....Thanks for the offers much appreciated.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Yes please Martin we are interested in this one. (y) We will get to the Balloon festival one year!
6 nights from thurs ..... ehu if poss. ..... and no to water sports :eek:
Thanks Jude

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back