1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

SOLD Fifth Wheel Outfit.

Discussion in 'Motorhomes for sale' started by Snowbird, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

Due to a complete change of plans my fifth wheel outfit will be for sale from 1st May.
    This outfit is ideal for both touring or long terming as the trailer is a manageable 23ft 6 inch long.
    The trailer.
    KZ Sportsman 2013 model purchased new in the UK end of 2014. Full lounge slide with front bedroom with walk around bed at full hight. Solar panels and 220 amp batteries. LG flatscreen TV and surround sound in lounge and wired for TV in bedroom. Huge shower with separate toilet. Outside shower and hifi centre. Electric landing legs. Coach in lounge converts to double bed. Full size fridge freezer and all American mod cons. Immaculate, unmarked condition.

The Truck.
    Dodge Ram 2003 SLT double cab pick up truck in metallic wine. Full leather interior and all factory fitted options. This truck has a King LPG system fitted with 200 litre gas tank, and is cheaper to run than a small car. It has awesome power and is
    the ideal tow truck that can be used as everyday transport. The truck can only be described as stunning. It will come fully serviced and with new MOT.
    Price for the complete rig £26000.
    On the road again 003.JPG On the road again 001.JPG Fifth wheel 002.JPG Fifth wheel 003.JPG Fifth wheel 006.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. StitchesnFluff

StitchesnFluff Funster

Wow! Impressive!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. big map

big map Funster Life Member

£26,000 for both someone's going to get a bargain.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Theonlysue

Theonlysue Funster Life Member

Having seen it in the flesh so to speak, it's spotless :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. knighthauler

knighthauler Read Only Funster

Wow is the right word!!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

So what next I wonder!:)

7. Snowbird

Just a little about this rig. At the moment it is on my winter quarters in Benidorm and will be returning to the UK end of this month. The truck will be serviced by my mechanic who is a well known American racing engine builder. It will then be MOTd and ready for its next tour. The rig is easily handled by anyone with a driving licence and all you require is a normal car driving licence to drive it. Ferry charges are much cheaper than a motorhome as it travels as a car and caravan, strange eh ?.
    All owners manuals, both for truck and trailer are present. The trailer comes complete with 2 X UK gas bottles, both full, plus Spanish bottle and adapter. I will even fill the truck LPG tank, which will be more than adequate to get you to anywhere in the UK from my home in Liverpool.
    This outfit is ideal for anyone wishing to spend long periods away in Europe, giving the option of leaving the trailer in storage and only taking the truck back to the UK annually for MOT.
    The truck has the 4.7 litre V8 Magnum engine that is very frugal with the King LPG conversion complete with flashlube kit. It drives A1 and is as powerful and comfortable as any luxury car. It is automatic with overdrive, cruise control and ice cold air conditioning. It also has the full electric pack. Do not confuse this outfit with the Nissan Navara towed fivers. This has power to spare and will easily tow well above any legal speed limit imposed in Europe.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Terry

Terry Funster

BUMP
    come on Dave spill? what have you lined up ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Snowbird

Early days yet Terry. The uncertainty of whats happening in Europe was a sizeable factor in selling up and converting everything back to cash. It makes it easier to handle. We will be pretty much tied up all summer moving house back to Cheshire. As I have sold the travel trailer on its pitch in Benidorm we have no roots here now so the world is our oyster again. I still fancy a Setra bus conversion, but it all comes down to health issues. We both fancy touring in the States, maybe a few cruises, who knows whats around the corner. Just generally enjoying life to the full.

• Like Like x 11
  10. Forestboy

Forestboy Funster Life Member

Funnily enough Jan and I were discussing going back to the states again the other day. We thought we'd bought a newish B544 and were seriously considering shipping it over and spending 6 months in Canada Alaska and USA.
    Didn't get the van in the end but the seeds are now sown.
    Spent 3 years touring the states a few years ago and done all 50 but would love to go back again.

• Like Like x 6
  11. Snowbird

Ok, no takers on the full outfit. I have a guy here that desperately wants the truck. So if anyone wants a real bargain, I will take £16K for the trailer. No offers, no tyre kickers. no swaps, no credit. Am just too kind to you lot :D.

12. Terry

Terry Funster

No takers yet Dave?;)
    terry

13. Snowbird

Not yet pal, I think everyone is worried about this Briscuit thing, and hanging on to there diamonds :D.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Judge Mental

Judge Mental Funster Deceased RIP

Hope worry about brexit not driving the sale...its still probable we will stay IMO even though Torys ripping the country apart :(

15. alfandM

alfandM Funster

A Good purchase for anyone in the market for 5th wheeled trailer,good luck for a fast and no quibble sale Dave.

• Like Like x 1
  16. vwalan

vwalan Funster

be even nicer if hitched to a flat fronted truck.
    better manouverability and shorter length.
    cheaper ferries .
    but nice one snowy. will definately make someone happy.

17. Snowbird

To give some idea of running costs of this outfit, I am now sitting in Santander after driving up from Benidorm with a fully loaded trailer. Well over 500 miles at a cost of 114 Euros. Cheaper to run than Buttons VW.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Puddleduck

Puddleduck Funster

A real bargain for someone. If we were doing another self-build house I would snap it up, but we're not.

19. Terry

Terry Funster

that is some statement Dave :LOL:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Snowbird

Come on AL, anyone that has driven trucks knows a COE will never match the comfort of a conventional.