• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Fifth Wheel Outfit. (1 Viewer)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Due to a complete change of plans my fifth wheel outfit will be for sale from 1st May.
This outfit is ideal for both touring or long terming as the trailer is a manageable 23ft 6 inch long.
The trailer.
KZ Sportsman 2013 model purchased new in the UK end of 2014. Full lounge slide with front bedroom with walk around bed at full hight. Solar panels and 220 amp batteries. LG flatscreen TV and surround sound in lounge and wired for TV in bedroom. Huge shower with separate toilet. Outside shower and hifi centre. Electric landing legs. Coach in lounge converts to double bed. Full size fridge freezer and all American mod cons. Immaculate, unmarked condition.

The Truck.
Dodge Ram 2003 SLT double cab pick up truck in metallic wine. Full leather interior and all factory fitted options. This truck has a King LPG system fitted with 200 litre gas tank, and is cheaper to run than a small car. It has awesome power and is
the ideal tow truck that can be used as everyday transport. The truck can only be described as stunning. It will come fully serviced and with new MOT.
Price for the complete rig £26000.
On the road again 003.JPG
On the road again 001.JPG
Fifth wheel 002.JPG
Fifth wheel 003.JPG
Fifth wheel 006.JPG

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
£26,000 for both someone's going to get a bargain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Having seen it in the flesh so to speak, it's spotless :)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
So what next I wonder!:)

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Just a little about this rig. At the moment it is on my winter quarters in Benidorm and will be returning to the UK end of this month. The truck will be serviced by my mechanic who is a well known American racing engine builder. It will then be MOTd and ready for its next tour. The rig is easily handled by anyone with a driving licence and all you require is a normal car driving licence to drive it. Ferry charges are much cheaper than a motorhome as it travels as a car and caravan, strange eh ?.
All owners manuals, both for truck and trailer are present. The trailer comes complete with 2 X UK gas bottles, both full, plus Spanish bottle and adapter. I will even fill the truck LPG tank, which will be more than adequate to get you to anywhere in the UK from my home in Liverpool.
This outfit is ideal for anyone wishing to spend long periods away in Europe, giving the option of leaving the trailer in storage and only taking the truck back to the UK annually for MOT.
The truck has the 4.7 litre V8 Magnum engine that is very frugal with the King LPG conversion complete with flashlube kit. It drives A1 and is as powerful and comfortable as any luxury car. It is automatic with overdrive, cruise control and ice cold air conditioning. It also has the full electric pack. Do not confuse this outfit with the Nissan Navara towed fivers. This has power to spare and will easily tow well above any legal speed limit imposed in Europe.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
BUMP
come on Dave spill? what have you lined up ?

Early days yet Terry. The uncertainty of whats happening in Europe was a sizeable factor in selling up and converting everything back to cash. It makes it easier to handle. We will be pretty much tied up all summer moving house back to Cheshire. As I have sold the travel trailer on its pitch in Benidorm we have no roots here now so the world is our oyster again. I still fancy a Setra bus conversion, but it all comes down to health issues. We both fancy touring in the States, maybe a few cruises, who knows whats around the corner. Just generally enjoying life to the full.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Funnily enough Jan and I were discussing going back to the states again the other day. We thought we'd bought a newish B544 and were seriously considering shipping it over and spending 6 months in Canada Alaska and USA.
Didn't get the van in the end but the seeds are now sown.
Spent 3 years touring the states a few years ago and done all 50 but would love to go back again.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Ok, no takers on the full outfit. I have a guy here that desperately wants the truck. So if anyone wants a real bargain, I will take £16K for the trailer. No offers, no tyre kickers. no swaps, no credit. Am just too kind to you lot :D.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
No takers yet Dave?;)
terry

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Not yet pal, I think everyone is worried about this Briscuit thing, and hanging on to there diamonds :D.
Hope worry about brexit not driving the sale...its still probable we will stay IMO even though Torys ripping the country apart :(

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
A Good purchase for anyone in the market for 5th wheeled trailer,good luck for a fast and no quibble sale Dave.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
be even nicer if hitched to a flat fronted truck.
better manouverability and shorter length.
cheaper ferries .
but nice one snowy. will definately make someone happy.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
To give some idea of running costs of this outfit, I am now sitting in Santander after driving up from Benidorm with a fully loaded trailer. Well over 500 miles at a cost of 114 Euros. Cheaper to run than Buttons VW.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
A real bargain for someone. If we were doing another self-build house I would snap it up, but we're not.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Ok, no takers on the full outfit. I have a guy here that desperately wants the truck. So if anyone wants a real bargain, I will take £16K for the trailer. No offers, no tyre kickers. no swaps, no credit. Am just too kind to you lot :D.
that is some statement Dave :LOL:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
be even nicer if hitched to a flat fronted truck.
better manouverability and shorter length.
cheaper ferries .
but nice one snowy. will definately make someone happy.
Come on AL, anyone that has driven trucks knows a COE will never match the comfort of a conventional.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i dont agree on that . but do find coe much more manouverable and nicer to drive . better view etc .
much sooner have cab over engine .

roamingman

Banned
Mar 14, 2014
Angus
Funster No
MH
Coach build
Exp
2012, tents, caravan. 1990
Shame are money has been stolen by a crooked solicitors, would have been up for that.
Such is life.

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
The truck went in for MOT today, passed with no advisories. It goes in for service next Wednesday, and that will be a FULL service, brakes, bearings checked and re packed, the works. The trailer will be checked in the next week or so, but not much to do on that as its almost new.

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Did some one buy your loverly out fit ?

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Did some one buy your loverly out fit ?
Not as yet. have not had time to do much selling. Am in Bulgaria until Saturday, then home for a couple of weeks, then back out to Bulgaria until September. If its not sold by then I will just trundle off to Spain with it in October. If you want a bargain, now is the time to say.

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
Iv just got a new m/h but saw your Feb 5th wheeler and though that will get snapped up al the best snowbird. It will go it's just waiting for the right person. .

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Iv just got a new m/h but saw your Feb 5th wheeler and though that will get snapped up al the best snowbird. It will go it's just waiting for the right person. .

Have not really advertised it other than on here. It will go when am ready for it to go, am in no hurry at the minute as I have not seen anything to replace it with. Am using the truck as everyday transport so would have to get another vehicle to replace that.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back