Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I want one too :) But can we please order these on Richards website. Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I don't think he has one yet. I'm sure it will be up and running soon

I know he's selling something that plenty of us want, and I'm glad we'll have a D S again. I will be one of the first to order. But he is still a trader. He didn't ask if he could peddle his wares here, he's not a regular Funster, he only came here to sell and when I dropped him a line in April about it, it went unanswered.

That said, I'll make sure everyone knows the website to buy the product when its ready (y)

OP
OP
R

richard foks

Free Member
Jan 19, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1990
Firstly, Sorry Jim for not answering your mail, I have been a tad busy and I did get quite a few mails regarding the double skillet and again apologies for anyone that got missed.Yes I am a trader but also passionate about the outdoor life having had VW campers for well over 3 decades.I did go through the motions with the website admin and everything is above board and I am complying with the do's and don'ts. web site details to follow in the next few minutes, it is basic for now but order and payment details atre on there.

OP
OP
R

richard foks

Free Member
Jan 19, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1990
Ok Chaps and Chapeses the web site is now live address below Pans are coming in Thursday so it will be early next week when we can get them out. They will go out with Hermes and you will be able to track their progress.
Thank you all for your cooperation and invaluable help and advice

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Excellent Richard, I'll order one now (y)

OP
OP
R

richard foks

Free Member
Jan 19, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1990
I've done a blanket discount, which is easier and you funsters are the first to be able to order them and you get first dibs before I expand the profile ;)

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
really worried about this website! Cannot find a way to order two. information i input dissapears when i click pay! This happened several times.
@richard foks

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Yes it is happening, we are waiting for the sample to come which should be tail end of March all being well,only doing the 8 inch no thoughts as yet for the 91/2 as we've found the 8inch is more than adequate. looking into giving the diffusser free of charge for orders from here as a thank you. Details will follow as and when.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I dont have paypal account so tried to pay by mastercard. I think i will wait awhile much as we want them!

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
I thought the diffuser was essential, otherwise what stops the base of our croissants burning when used as an oven to warm them up? Or have I got the concept wrong?

Malcolm

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Also far from first dibs many non subscribers read this forum so have equal opportunity. So not really a reward to Funsters.

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
We wanted two. Could not find away to do that, there is no option to increase from one.
Put UK address for mastercard then input French delivery address. UK address then became blank. Input it again and clicked pay. Then my credit card details had disappeared! Input them again and clicked pay. My address had disappeared again!

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
We wanted two. Could not find away to do that, there is no option to increase from one.
Put UK address for mastercard then input French delivery address. UK address then became blank. Input it again and clicked pay. Then my credit card details had disappeared! Input them again and clicked pay. My address had disappeared again!
I don't think you'll get delivery to France by Herpes for £2.75 :LOL:

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
I don't think you'll get delivery to France by Herpes for £2.75 :LOL:
Agreed but there is a "country" option so if they do not deliver to said country it should say so not bugger about.
Most sites i use for delivery to France just increase postage before i pay!

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Agreed but there is a "country" option so if they do not deliver to said country it should say so not bugger about.
It's in its infancy but I'll not be buying now

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Would love one if stainless steel (ideally tri-ply bases & not non-stick) & happy to pay a bit more for that. Current model won't work on induction hob :(
Considering the number of Funster orders @richard foks it would be good if you honoured your early promise of a free diffuser. The publicity that your new product has had on here & consequently on Facebook has been huge especially as a lot of Fun posts come up in Google searches! This thread alone has had over 11000 views :eek: A little goodwill goes a long way - happy Funsters are likely to spread the word about your product if it performs well so can only result in more sales.

Last edited:

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
A small saucepan and my skillet are the only pans I carry with us. You can bake cakes in it ( so I've been told). A really good cook book comes with it.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Richard did say:
I did go through the motions with the website admin and everything is above board and I am complying with the do's and don'ts. web site details to follow in the next few minutes, it is basic for now but order and payment details atre on there.
Give him a chance to get it fully functioning ... I'm sure you'll be able to get one but as this has only just gone live there are bound to be teething/setting-up problems at first.

Jul 25, 2015
east devon
Funster No
MH
Hymer b674
Exp
since 2013
Looking forward to receiving the DS, hope it comes soon as planning a trip away for a couple of weeks in 10 days time
Just ordered and went staright through on paypal

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back