Rally Dorset Fun Rally 2015 (4 Viewers)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Been away for a while, having just read the last 10 or so posts it sounds like you'll all fit in just nicely in Dorset. Sorry to hear about the Black Bear, hope it wasn't too serious.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I assume this will be immediately following the BIG SLAP.....:crying:
smiley_huh.gif

What are you blubbing for??? Do you want a hug or a slap?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
smiley_huh.gif

What are you blubbing for??? Do you want a hug or a slap?

I'm not blubbing I'm smiling and anyway I couldn't give a monkey's whether you hug him or slap him but if you're going to slap toots, could I have advanced warning and a ringsider please?

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I assume this will be immediately following the BIG SLAP.....:crying:
Sorry, but still looks like a blub to me ;) :ROFLMAO:, guess your finger slipped, couldn't slap our Toots, never in a million years :D
BUT if things change, yes you can have a ringside seat Griff ok (y):LOL:
X

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
Hi
Sounds like a great rally. Is it possible please to add us to the reserve list?
Many thanks
Jane & Stephen

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi
Sounds like a great rally. Is it possible please to add us to the reserve list?
Many thanks
Jane & Stephen
No problem you're added, Ah Tod my family are from there !!! My Great Grandad was a Gamekeeper at Mankinholes

Last edited by a moderator:

ToddyTwo

Free Member
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since March 2014
It never fails to surprise us how many people know of or have links to Tod. Mankinholes is a lovely part of Tod. Thanks for adding us. Jane & Stephen

Poppi

Free Member
Oct 18, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Talbot Express Rambler
Exp
May 2014
Cheque in post for myself Poppi and Doombar41. Do we know the solo campers rate yet please?

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Cheque in post for myself Poppi and Doombar41. Do we know the solo campers rate yet please?
Thanks Poppi, I think it will be £7 per night but need to confirm with the Site.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
D:cooler:rset Fun Rally 2015 List

1. Jez and Lin
2. Pat1951 EHU

3. Pikeman
4. Dryad EHU
5. Cutfinger EHU
6. Andy EHU
7. The Mogs EHU
8. Rekerly EHU
9. Octopush EHU
10. Brisey EHU

11. Wombles EHU
12. Geoff2110 EHU
13. Kaybee EHU
14. Popeye
15. Rangritira EHU
16. Tootles EHU
17. Elvis1709EHU
18. TelemanEHU
19. Carolyn
20. Catspyjamas
21. Old-mo
22. SteveandDenise
23. Lindyloot
24. Sallytrafic
25. Philbo EHU
26. Jock & Rita
27. Armytwowheels
28. Berni109 EHU
29. Poppi
30. Eve
31. Movan
32. Cliffhanger
33. Phodetheus EHU
34. Drive EHU (arrive 23rd eve)
35. Les
36. Chrisboyo
37. Debs EHU
38. Cydersyd
39. Snailtrailer
40. Maz
41. Toddytwo
42. Daisie 1st reserve EHU
43. Mr Ed
44. Arthur01
45. WardleyWeb

RESERVE

Current List for Dorset. Those in Red have paid the deposit, please could those still outstanding send deposit through by the end of March. Payment details are on page 7 of this thread.
Looking forward to the ....:party2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 10, 2012
worcester
Funster No
MH
Sunliving van
Exp
Thought I sent a bank transfer for the deposit but out in Rarotonga at the moment will check when back to civilisation
Berni109

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Thought I sent a bank transfer for the deposit but out in Rarotonga at the moment will check when back to civilisation
Berni109
I've PM'd you

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
I've just had word from the Campsite Manager that there are 3 more EHU's available therefore I've allocated them to the first 3 EHU reserves. Please let me know if you no longer require Electric. I've updated the list on this page to show that.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Request for help
As you know we are cooking supper on Saturday evening before the Party gets swinging!:party2: I am trying to source cooking equipment and need 4 catering type Boiling rings which connect to either Butane or Propane cylinders. They need to be heavy duty as they will be supporting pretty large pans!!
What I thought would be relatively straightforward is proving more difficult than anticipated. I am just asking at this stage if anyone coming has or knows of such stuff could they please PM me. I can get the Cylinder(s) from the Campsite its just the burners that are proving elusive.
Large catering pans in the region of 30 Litre capacity would also be very welcome.
Many thanks, Jez

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Hi Jez......... I have a paella stove which I use for our Cadac Paella pan...

It is quite big and I just plug into our exterior gas point, but easy to put a regulator on and connect to a free standing bottle..

Also have a couple of Stainless steel soup pan`s.... they are approx 10 - 12 litres each...

If they help.. I will use them at Bagwell for the soup and a roll get together.. so will have them with me...

61Z3IQGrbjL._SY355_.jpg

Soup_pot_Profess.jpg

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Thanks Mo, Its the sort of thing we need I will contact Pikeman (Keith) who is overseeing the food, he mentioned 30 Litre capacity pans which are pretty big but then we are catering for 80 people so they need to be ! obviously everything else needs to be of a strength and capacity to not only cook the stuff but support it too!
BTW hope you are feeling okay mate, best wishes to you and hope everything pans out, I'm sure it will.

Les

Apr 18, 2008
Seaford
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Jez see I'm down as not paid sent you cheque before I started on travels Dec did you not receive it. Not back till end April. I can try bank transfer if not got. Wifi bit iffy so PM me details if needed. Thanks Les

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez see I'm down as not paid sent you cheque before I started on travels Dec did you not receive it. Not back till end April. I can try bank transfer if not got. Wifi bit iffy so PM me details if needed. Thanks Les
Hi Les, you are down as having paid, all those in red have sent deposits. Please ignore my PM

phodetheus

Free Member
Jan 20, 2014
Full timer
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
3 months
Hi Jez

We are upgrading our MH to a 35 foot RV. I can't remember but maybe you can if we will still be able to get to the rally field with it. Oh and its 12 foot in height.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez

We are upgrading our MH to a 35 foot RV. I can't remember but maybe you can if we will still be able to get to the rally field with it. Oh and its 12 foot in height.
Hi Gary & Ann
Re: recent post I can now offer you EHU, therefore you can be on the same field as last year so think you will be okay. If you still want to be on the Top field Old Mo and Steve got on with their Rapido's which are big 'uns so I think that you would manage it "just" Could Ann drive it out if you smash your ankle again though? :rolleyes:
Cheers, Jez

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Ha ha ha your funny. Actually it's an automatic so will be ok when I break my leg and arm this time PMSL

All sounds good though thanks. Really didn't want to miss the rally. So looking forward to it.

:Eeek: NOOOOOOOooooooooo, bliney, careful what you 'wish' :whistle2: for........(no excuse for getting out of the cardboard box game, this year............:wink:)

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hi, can you take me off the list please, thanks, Sue :)

Lindacarole

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta Van
Exp
Now a year !
Hi,
This looks fun, never been on a rally ( newbies this year) and looks like we have missed this :(

Have something on that week, will look really early next year .

Linda and Grahame.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back