LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
we try to keep it tidy. But some people know I keep scotch in my van. so I try to get out and see if @DuxDeluxe is around and let him give my better halve some pims and I try to pinch his scotch. But now I know @Popeye also keeps drink around I will have to go calling.

Keep trying..........

......you ain't succeeded yet. Not from the van, anyway

AlanDiggers

Free Member
Jul 8, 2015
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
ths year
Come to think of it even when we put our Kampa awning up it looks a bit messy.

I see others all taut and straight whilst ours looks a bit floppy and uneven.:(
Don't worry most of us have the same problem

We are there to enjoy the sensation not the evenness of our awnings

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Spidermonkey

Free Member
May 8, 2012
back in uk for a while
Funster No
MH
sold - none at the moment
Exp
June 2012
Engine off, I let the dog out, he opens fridge and pours beer/wine, then if staying a while tables and chairs, nothing else needed.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I`ve bin scruffy all me life an not about to change any time soon:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
We like to take a pride in our appearance
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
scruffy.jpg

Oldyamyam

Free Member
May 4, 2012
France
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 1991

We have a motorhome not a caravan....

What difference does that make?
Do you think all caravanners belong to the afternoon teaset? I can point you in the direction of a few camping caristes who are in that group!

Dave

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
same as yours......

We have a motorhome not a caravan....

What difference does that make?
Do you think all caravanners belong to the afternoon teaset? I can point you in the direction of a few camping caristes who are in that group!

Dave

Ok, Ok..........next time I will put a big series of smiley faces and in big bold capitals the word JOKING for the few that don't understand humour. A clue is to read the rest of the thread, noting that you are probably the only person offended by the remark.

However, just in the interests of balance and just in case..........I humbly apologise to each and every person who has read this thread and is insulted by being compared to either a motorhomer, camping cariste, vohnmobiler, tugger, camper, caravanner etc etc (except for classic VW owners*** who are largely so up themselves that they don't even see any other fellow campers)**

**this is a joke
***no classic VW owners were hurt in the making of this post. Unfortunately

*** does not include @Popeye 'cos he has a nicer van with lots of shiny toys that I'm thinking of nicking.....

This entire post is a joke....... ;););)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Ok, Ok..........next time I will put a big series of smiley faces and in big bold capitals the word JOKING for the few that don't understand humour.

Don't waste any more typing effort Dave, it's way over their heads, anyway feel free to call round for Tiffin and try awfully hard not to trip over the garbage left by our caravanning neighbors old sport.......toodle-pip.

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Ok, Ok..........next time I will put a big series of smiley faces and in big bold capitals the word JOKING for the few that don't understand humour. A clue is to read the rest of the thread, noting that you are probably the only person offended by the remark.

However, just in the interests of balance and just in case..........I humbly apologise to each and every person who has read this thread and is insulted by being compared to either a motorhomer, camping cariste, vohnmobiler, tugger, camper, caravanner etc etc (except for classic VW owners*** who are largely so up themselves that they don't even see any other fellow campers)**

**this is a joke
***no classic VW owners were hurt in the making of this post. Unfortunately

*** does not include @Popeye 'cos he has a nicer van with lots of shiny toys that I'm thinking of nicking.....

This entire post is a joke....... ;););)

Dux - Our baby girl stayed out last night in her classic vw campervan, her daddy is waiting for her to defrost and phone with her location and to say her battery is flat and would he go out to start the van.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Don't waste any more typing effort Dave, it's way over their heads, anyway feel free to call round for Tiffin and try awfully hard not to trip over the garbage left by our caravanning neighbors old sport.......toodle-pip.
Free booze???

I'm on my way, picking up @cruiser and Rose whilst en route.............. ;)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Should read
Broken Link Removed
Free booze???

oh yes please DuxDeluxe, I am sure Popeye would love to share his scotch.

I'll bind and gag him (though he would probably quite like it) and you can do the cupboard search.......

Tiffin is a pot of tea and perhaps a scone or two, NOT Scottish Wine......... Okay

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back