Morocco 2015 (1 Viewer)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Just boarding ferry for Algeceris, getting ready for the cold weather in Spain, thanks to everyone who made our Morocco travels so enjoyable, enjoy the rest of your time there folks!
You is nice peeps, me likey vry mch.Hope you have a pleasant journey home I'm sure you will find a use for 3 Berber jackets and a Jhalab in the British winter. (y)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Video should be working now.
It's working a treat now Sandra, and of the few seconds I have seen, it's looking good. (y)
I'll watch it in full when I am on the PC. :)

BTW, that view looks like it is from a Hymer cab, with a "Jaws Special" Dash Cam attached to the windscreen. ;)
Is the laptop or tablet used for GPS mapping?

Cheers,

Jock.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Video should be working now.

But is it safer than thr M25 ?? It seems to me that all roads in that general area are pretty poor.I thought we went on the 106 but now I have been told it was 105, much the same except at one point rocks were laid right across the road as if to close it off, more rocks about 100 yards ahead to close road other end or section.4x4 stoped at other end and we walked toward one-another shurghing shoulders. He asked if the road behind me was o/k and I asked him the same when we both answered yes we just moved rocks to one side and carried on.WTF was that all about????Oh well Happy Travels............Martin,Sue & Caley(y)

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
It's working a treat now Sandra, and of the few seconds I have seen, it's looking good. (y)
I'll watch it in full when I am on the PC. :)

BTW, that view looks like it is from a Hymer cab, with a "Jaws Special" Dash Cam attached to the windscreen. ;)
Is the laptop or tablet used for GPS mapping?

Cheers,

Jock.
Just realised the first two clips are repeated, stick with it though as the other clips do not repeat.
Yes well spotted that is a Jaws special from the first order, but only just started using it.

We are using a Samsung tab for our GPS mapping with an app called Maps Me. It has been brilliant so far apart from one blip when it took us down a dirt track in the dark just outside Agadir.

Oh yes and our van is a Hymer B644, well spotted again.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Agreed. (y)

I admire your sense of adventure Sandra, but I'm not sure I'd want to be subjecting our ageing Hymer to those conditions, not just because of the risk of breakdown or damage in the middle of nowhere, but also because of the risk of getting it in the neck from SWMBO. :LOL:

Stay safe, (y)

Jock.

WanderingWolves

Free Member
Mar 8, 2014
Penkridge. Staffs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
:dance:If you are in Spain Sue, Can we just say many thanks to you and everyone who helped and advised us in Tafraout and in Tifnit regards our fridge. Mustaffa did the Job, replaced the gas flow control box, and the new jet, and it is working fine now, even got ice cubes!
Also a big thanks to everyone who advised us on how to work the Funsters web page. As you can see, we now know how.:) How is Tonka, we hope you are fine! We are in Talouine, and heading for Ait Benhadou next. Loved your video Sandra.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Around 16.30 all the camel tours appear. and by around 17.40 we have sun set. I had a walk into the Dunes yesterday and found some of the camel routes and so this evening Mena and I are going to attempt one of the big hills. We do see a few young un's up there and the views must be stunning. Apparently you can go skiing and we have seen snow boards in use and some of them go like the clappers. The hotel dog sleeps outside our motorhome and we have an effective guardian.
IMG_6930.JPG

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
The infamous R106.
Blinding drive lol
Am camped up at camping pinar San Jose at Zahora, with Simon, jaws and penny pitstop. Had big steak and german beer last night and went to bed very late.
Missing you all in Maroc.
Mr wolf, glad you got your fridge sorted and thanks for the hole ;-) lol

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
[QUOTE="WanderingWolves, post: 1321645, member: 30436 How is Tonka, we hope you are fine! [/QUOTE]

Alive and still kicking in sunny but cold staffordshire.. Thanks for asking..
Following the 2015 thread and missing every day. :(
Glad to see everyone is enjoying it and no major problems..
Wish we were there.. !!!

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
The infamous R106.
Blinding drive lol
Am camped up at camping pinar San Jose at Zahora, with Simon, jaws and penny pitstop. Had big steak and german beer last night and went to bed very late.
Missing you all in Maroc.
Mr wolf, glad you got your fridge sorted and thanks for the hole ;-) lol
Real draught beer that is! And lots of it!

Dazzlin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 31, 2012
La Marina, Costa Blanca.
Funster No
MH
1986 Hymer A Class
Exp
From 2013
Had a good one tonight.
Mohammed and Hussain visited us.
They brought the fire and we provided tea of chicken and garlic with chorizo, accompanied by wine (neither of them went to the mosque today)
Sat around the fire trying to understand each other for several hours. A good time was had by all!

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Had a good one tonight.
Mohammed and Hussain visited us.
They brought the fire and we provided tea of chicken and garlic with chorizo, accompanied by wine (neither of them went to the mosque today)
Sat around the fire trying to understand each other for several hours. A good time was had by all!
Well what do you expect! bet they had never heard a slurred Edlington accent before. I feel for them.

Costa Warrior

Free Member
Apr 15, 2012
Estepona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Here at Mustapha's getting van sorted. and low and behold guess who arrived this morning? Armytwowheels(y) Of all the cheap gin joints I thought!!
Sorry that's Casablanca not Agadir:rolleyes:
Hi,
How much did Mustapha charge for the work - it looks like a good job.And where did you stay while it was being done ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back