Wiring diagram creation app for Ipad Pro (with Pencil) (1 Viewer)

NorthernSands

Free Member
Jun 25, 2019
North Notts
Funster No
MH
Hymer E700
Exp
Since 2016
Hi all.

I'd like to be able to produce 12v wiring diagrams for the modifications I make to the MH (and my Land Rovers). This will help with producing the correct layout prior to doing the work, but also help me (or the next owners) diagnose any problems or make amendments.

Ideally I'd like it to function on my Ipad Pro 2018, for which I have an Apple Pencil (v2), and then produce PDFs. Does anyone know of a suitable app? I've googled and trawled through the App Store, but they all seem to be aimed at tuition or overly complicated (PICs Arduinos etc.). I don't mind it doing more than I need, but I can't tell if it goes as basic as I need, and I don't want to have to fork out £x amount to test the thing, only to find out that it doesn't do something (I know there's a refund policy, but I find them awfully short).

Many thanks in advance.

Peter.

Phil 748

Free Member
May 21, 2019
Newark Notts
Funster No
MH
AS Nuevo ES 06
Exp
Hi have you look at Visio Automotive, I Visio Network at work so I can then send PDF drawings to Engineers to work from

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
I’ waiting a delivery of MOT and gravel from one supplier ( Wickes) and another of a Whacker Plate on hire. One window is 10 till 4 the other is 8 till 5. Nothing here yet and I’m bored!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back