Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
Anyone know if its possible to wildcamp :Eeek: (with a 30 ft RV!!!) at Wast Water in the lakes??

We have the chance to go diving there next weekend but as its last minute the sites are all full.

Have been before but it was many years ago and the memory isnt what it once was!!

I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE NIGHTMARE ROADS OVER THE TOPS!!! We go the back way with the RV :thumb:

Thanks as always :winky:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Follow signs for Wasdale Head from the A595. At the side of Wast Water there are one or two reasonably good sized gravel lay-by's almost right on the waters edge, and no signs saying 'no overnight stays'.
The scenery is absolutely breathtaking, and it's in the middle of nowhere so little chance of being bothered in the middle of the night.
Also there is a large triangular grassy parking area at wasdale head I have stayed there a few times with know problems (as long as you quiet and clean there never is!)

Years since Ive been up so expect changes.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dazzer

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
I know I am thick but could someone please explain, the meaning of bump on here, often see it and am clueless. Thanks

Bump is what you do if you want to bring a posting back to the front of the queue for everyone to see :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back