PabloRat

Free Member
Feb 25, 2021
Lake District
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Hi, I’m completely new to van life and took delivery of WildAx Constellation late last year. I love the van and I very much look forward to being able to travel from April onwards. Unfortunately, the hand over was done very sparingly because of the Covid restrictions and the so called ‘Handbook’ (basically a few printed off A4 pages) is very basic indeed. In preparation for going away in the Spring, I was wondering where on earth is the tool to allow me to unwind the awning?! Sorry for being so clueless! Thank you.

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
wildax.jpg
Is yours not there like in the picture?

OP
OP
P

PabloRat

Free Member
Feb 25, 2021
Lake District
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Probably! I clearly need to just open my eyes! I have been busy looking under the seats and in the wardrobes etc. Thank you; I’ll have a look in the morning. I have a lot to learn 😜

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 14, 2011
Chichester,West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Wildax Hi Top
Exp
Since 2002
Welcome this is a great forum with loads of interesting posts from a huge number of Motorhome owners.If you need specific advice to your model of PVC then you may like to join the Facebook Group named Wildax Enthusiasts Group.

OP
OP
P

PabloRat

Free Member
Feb 25, 2021
Lake District
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Welcome this is a great forum with loads of interesting posts from a huge number of Motorhome owners.If you need specific advice to your model of PVC then you may like to join the Facebook Group named Wildax Enthusiasts Group.
Thank you 👍

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back