What's that bird you can hear? (or not in my case) (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Had these this morning, where the hell it got a greylag goose from IV no idea :doh:
Screenshot_20230619-111603.png

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
I spoke to the guys from Cornell at the Birdfair this weekend and they are continuing to expand the app and the additional subscription tools. I have used it for 2 years and it’s great for looking for areas to visit for birds I want to photograph, as well as the obvious song recognition.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
I loved this app and am really grateful to you for recommending it.

In France we picked up
Cetti’s Warbler
Serin
Blackcap
Cirl Bunting
Black Redstart
Green woodpecker
Red-backed shrike
Short-toed treecreeper
Crested tit
Black redstart
Garden Warbler
Little Grebe

As well as the ‘normal’ array of birds we hear at home

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Help please guys, downloaded app from app store, created account with user name & password, it list the birds it hears, but no pictures down LHS, just greyed out with a bird logo.
I then exited the app, went to log in again, it asked me for e-mail & password (that it recommended), of course I cant remember that thought it would have saved it...but no.
If I have to type in my full e-mail address and then recall the password with name and 5 digits that only it knows, then its in the bin!. Why is it not showing pictures and saving my log in details on our I phone?
Many Thanks, its been a long enough day with other stresses to deal with.
LES

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Help please guys, downloaded app from app store, created account with user name & password, it list the birds it hears, but no pictures down LHS, just greyed out with a bird logo.
I then exited the app, went to log in again, it asked me for e-mail & password (that it recommended), of course I cant remember that thought it would have saved it...but no.
If I have to type in my full e-mail address and then recall the password with name and 5 digits that only it knows, then its in the bin!. Why is it not showing pictures and saving my log in details on our I phone?
Many Thanks, its been a long enough day with other stresses to deal with.
LES
I don’t think I have an account but I could be wrong. I’ve just checked and it only seems to need that if I chose ‘Life List’.
So far I’ve just downloaded the maps and used the Sound ID tabs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back