Well that was an expensive tyre valve

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Gleneagle
Exp
I'm a newbie had a wobbly box when adam was a lad
Been having problems with the OS rear tyre valve since I got the van last keeps leaking so took it to a tyre place and they replaced it a month later the same thing noticed the other 3 were metal vales so ordered one. anyway reversing out of the drive get Niagra falls down the windscreen inside and out and promptly drowns the radio £500 Kenwood jobby I never bought it thank god, turns out there's a depression in the plastic/fibreglass cab roof about 2" deep soon as moved off I caused a tsunami and it overwhelmed the seals of the over cab window. couldn't they have run a wooden spar across the roof to hold it up Oh Please! so the bill for the supply and fit metal valve £20 new radios :eek: made a set of wooden ramps so Wallace is sat on the drive with his bum in the air

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
Been having problems with the OS rear tyre valve since I got the van last keeps leaking so took it to a tyre place and they replaced it a month later the same thing noticed the other 3 were metal vales so ordered one. anyway reversing out of the drive get Niagra falls down the windscreen inside and out and promptly drowns the radio £500 Kenwood jobby I never bought it thank god, turns out there's a depression in the plastic/fibreglass cab roof about 2" deep soon as moved off I caused a tsunami and it overwhelmed the seals of the over cab window. couldn't they have run a wooden spar across the roof to hold it up Oh Please! so the bill for the supply and fit metal valve £20 new radios :eek: made a set of wooden ramps so Wallace is sat on the drive with his bum in the air
Why not consider fitting a length of Fiamma Drip Stop guttering across the top of your roof set back a short distance from the front?

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back