Water tank levels. Chausson Welcome 9 2006 (1 Viewer)

Mark Adams

Free Member
Jun 2, 2018
Funster No
Hi there,
We've just bought a Chausson Welcome 9 2006. Today we filled the clean water tank. The waste water tank is empty.
When we checked the display panel it was indicating that the clean water tank was empty and the waste water was full. Has anyone else come across this problem?
Thank you
Mark

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Check that they are working correctly except for the tank labelling, then remove the display panel and swap the plugs over. It has probably been like that from new. Or you could of course be mis-reading it :D.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Or the gagues are usless not that unusual although its usually accuracy thats hopeless rather than totally wrong

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Or the gagues are usless not that unusual although its usually accuracy thats hopeless rather than totally wrong

I found on my 718XLB the fresh water gauge is not very precise to say the least, it jumps up so if you are filling the tank by yourself you need to keep a very regular check on it as when it does move from half to full it does it in a hurry , I should know I suddenly had a flood on the floor of the motorhome , I think it was a leak around the part where the Filler tube swivels, perhaps someone can also shed some light on the leak, where it comes from, I now don't quite fill tank to top sometimes in the right light you can visually see the level in the tank through the filler hatch.

Tony A.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I found on my 718XLB the fresh water gauge is not very precise to say the least, it jumps up so if you are filling the tank by yourself you need to keep a very regular check on it as when it does move from half to full it does it in a hurry , I should know I suddenly had a flood on the floor of the motorhome , I think it was a leak around the part where the Filler tube swivels, perhaps someone can also shed some light on the leak, where it comes from, I now don't quite fill tank to top sometimes in the right light you can visually see the level in the tank through the filler hatch.

Tony A.
Sounds like you need to look at the filler tube we fill until it flows back out. There is also an overflow that exits under the m/h perhaps yours has come loose?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back