Water resistant sofa covers (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Hi all, we have an old dog who is now suffering from occasional 'accidents' due to his age!

Although they are infrequent we're looking to get some kind of pet/water resistant sofa covers to protect the fabric.

We've put down towels/throws before but I cba, sorting them out all the time and would prefer a more fitted type cover.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated thanks.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
What about a washable bed incontinence pad under a blanket.

OP
OP
BB103
Sep 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Thanks Diablo, we did think about that but blankets/towels always shift around and I'm constantly tucking them in!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
You can get them for car seats, front and rear, but I have never seen them for MHs. I suppose you could get some made from any upholsterer but would be the expensive option.
You can get braces for holding on tablecloths (clip both ends and elastic in the middle), if you can get right around your sofa cushion , you could then use a fleece blanket held firmly on over a waterproof bedding sheet, child sized might fit.
Amazon product ASIN B07Z95L5WH

Jul 10, 2021
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
Newbie to motorhomes but several years caravanning
Look on Ebay under Pet Supplies. Put in waterproof cover, there are hundreds to choose from, you're bound to find something to suit. I've got one of the car seat/boot protectors in my car and it does a brilliant job. Cheap too and easy to wipe down.

OP
OP
BB103
Sep 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Thanks for those options riverbankmannie and doodlesmum, both great suggestions šŸ‘šŸ»

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BB103
Sep 4, 2021
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Hi Simon, thanks for that. For all the 'accidents' I wouldn't change him for the world, he's our perfect travelling companion and always loves the new walks he gets to go sniff out!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back