Water pump noise (1 Viewer)

Nov 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Chausson 727 welcome
Morning all from cheddar Gorge. My water pump is making a noise everytime I turn the water on. Now being new to this motorhoming game these probably come across as silly questions but to you experienced lot out there who have the knowledge it is a simple answer . So please fill me with knowledge 😂😂

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Most pumps are quite noisy. As long as it only makes the noise when you run the taps it is fine. If it makes any noise when taps are not on, investigate for leaks.

Upvote 0

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
An extra thought. Do you mean making a noise when you switch on the water tap symbol at the control panel ? Have you just filled the water system for the first time this year? If so the pump will run for what seems like a long time in order to fill up the 10 litre tank in the Truma boiler. Whilst it does this, check underneath van for water trickling out just in case the boiler dump valve is still open.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
LouiseandGeoff
Nov 28, 2023
Funster No
MH
Chausson 727 welcome
Riverbankannie you have hit the nail on the head with that answer and I thank you very much. I now know that there isn’t anything to worry about ha ha I stood outside seeing if I could hear anyone else’s at one point 😂😂 it’s lovely and sunny down here with some wind. Enjoy your wknd 👍😊

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back