Warranty (Adria) but could apply to other makes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
Had the same problem with a large dealer in south Wales - only noticed when we had the second habitation service done by a reliable (and authorised) independent who we initially used largely because of the ned to get the service during Covid lockdown

Aug 9, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
I'm a newbie
I had the same problem with a dealer in Halifax , on my then 3 year old Elddis, with only 9,000 miles , the dealer had allowed the 3rd year habitation service to overrun the time allowed by the manufacturer and did not notify Elddis of new ownership as they had agreed at point of sale.
I gave details to Elddis / Hymer but they could do nothing even after giving details of habitation services done, I gave a bad review for dealer on web, which resulted in dealer contacting Elddis who then re instated my 6 year warranty on water ingress
( only 6 yrs due to me being 2nd owner) strange what a manufacturer can do for a dealership yet does not want to know the end user / customers concerns.
I did post at time to advise funsters to check their details. As many could be under the impression their warranties were OK.
So no matter what , check and double check all promises / paperwork to make sure all is correct.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back