Vanbitz Strikeback internal LEDs and Switches (2 Viewers)

Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Previous VW Camper + Caravan
First of all - Happy New Year!

Could anyone tell me where Vanbitz fit the Strikeback Internal LED and internal sensor and bike loop switches on a Ducato based MH?

Have they ever utilised the redundant switch positions in the centre?

I would like to clearly see whether the internal sensors are ON or OFF, without any obstructions like the Driver's seat back.

IMG_20240101_124921979.jpg

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
I'm sure they will fit them where you ask. They asked me where I would like them to go ..!

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
First of all - Happy New Year!

Could anyone tell me where Vanbitz fit the Strikeback Internal LED and internal sensor and bike loop switches on a Ducato based MH?

Have they ever utilised the redundant switch positions in the centre?

I would like to clearly see whether the internal sensors are ON or OFF, without any obstructions like the Driver's seat back.

View attachment 850075
Above the
IMG_1114.jpeg
scuttle shelf to the right of steering wheel 👏 they can put them elsewhere if you have air suspension switches in that location.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Revolvor
Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Bustup15

I specifically didn't ask Ash, as I think he must be fed up with me asking questions! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Revolvor
Oct 8, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Excel 600B
Exp
Ask him he save you hours mine was fitted 20 years ago they know exactly were my item are fitted.
I haven't had the alarm fitted yet!

I was just wondering if I had any choice in where they are fitted. It seems that it will be discussed with me on the installation day.

AshVanBitz

Funster
Aug 7, 2018
Taunton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1989
Bustup15

I specifically didn't ask Ash, as I think he must be fed up with me asking questions! :ROFLMAO:
Sorry for the delayed reply
Never fed up of questions. I would prefer this to customers not asking and we then put them in the wrong place(s)!
We can have a chat about the positions on the day of the installation. We have our preferred locations but if you have alternative suggestions and they can be accommodated then that is also fine :giggle:(y)
KR
Ash

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
mine were fitted where advised, BUT i have now realised i would have liked one of the switches in the 'bedroom' area, but that was down to me not the fault of the installers.

AshVanBitz

i assume its just a basic on/off rocker switch - so could i just run a new cable from the switch that isolates the internal sensor and reinstall the switch in a different area?

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
My van has a drop-down bed over the cab. It's a real pain to get to the switches once the bed is down.

AshVanBitz

Funster
Aug 7, 2018
Taunton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1989
mine were fitted where advised, BUT i have now realised i would have liked one of the switches in the 'bedroom' area, but that was down to me not the fault of the installers.

AshVanBitz

i assume its just a basic on/off rocker switch - so could i just run a new cable from the switch that isolates the internal sensor and reinstall the switch in a different area?
Yes you can just extend the wires if you wish to relocate the switch

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

• Back