van bitz (1 Viewer)

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
HI van booked in for strike back and non starter , can someone tell me where to find the discount code need to email them tonight/tomorrow . thanks.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
HI van booked in for strike back and non starter , can someone tell me where to find the discount code need to email them tonight/tomorrow . thanks.
You just need to tell them your membership number

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
The discount code can be found in the subscribers benefits pages along with a list of all other motorhome business's that support the club

OP
OP
P

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
The discount code can be found in the subscribers benefits pages along with a list of all other motorhome business's that support the club
looked everywhere still can't find it pointer please

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC
I have deleted so can you do the same
Mind you anyone can follow the links! Very good point though. Thank you .
Yes, done :giggle: Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted you.

I'm not certain, but I'd always assumed that the benefits link and certain other areas of the site are only accessible to logged in subscribing members.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012

I'm not certain, but I'd always assumed that the benefits link and certain other areas of the site are only accessible to logged in subscribing members.
I got a bit carried away trying to help and didn’t think! I’m not sure which bits are inaccessible to be honest. Hope they get their discount sorted anyway.

OP
OP
P

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
I got a bit carried away trying to help and didn’t think! I’m not sure which bits are inaccessible to be honest. Hope they get their discount sorted anyway.
will let you know in a day or so 😁

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
yes but as previous poster said you only need your membership number so a bit confusing anyway i sent them both off to vanbitz fingers crossed.
The discount will not be enough. You will end up buying something else, its something he puts in the tea/coffee that makes you think, well I've come all this way I may as well get this whilst i'm here. The coffee does me every time.
Have a nice trip

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Ive spend many hours answering every question about the forum I can think of and making a help page. In the middle of the page is a text box. After the fourth letter you type its starts guessing your question and providing answers.

To find out discount code you could starting typing discount or code and by four letters in your answer is presented.
You can find a link to the help page at the bottom right of every page on the site. Help and Support

All that work and I don't think anyone ever uses it, I need to make it more prominent :D

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010

You're right, you need to be a subscriber and logged in to see it.

I think the Belly locker forum is the same.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Ive spend many hours answering every question about the forum I can think of and making a help page. In the middle of the page is a text box. After the fourth letter you type its starts guessing your question and providing answers.

To find out discount code you could starting typing discount or code and by four letters in your answer is presented.
You can find a link to the help page at the bottom right of every page on the site. Help and Support

All that work and I don't think anyone ever uses it, I need to make it more prominent :D
Thanks Jim, I can see it now that you’ve pointed it out. I was hunting for it in the blue bar at the top and in menu. Never occurred to me to look elsewhere. I wonder if it would be easier to find if it was in menu? Just a thought. I know you can’t seem to win. It certainly doesn’t stand out on iPhones or iPads. It’s in that boring black box at the bottom! I’d only go there if I wanted my money back....

Mind you I won’t forget now and it’s really good so thankyou.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
looked everywhere still can't find it pointer please
Why does everyone think I know where it is?

Anyway Van Bitz only gives a discount to Motorhome Fun, some people save hundreds of pounds a few even more. No other club gets anything so I feel you should work a bit for it 😉

Thank you Jim we do appreciate it, I use it a lot 👍🏻

OP
OP
P

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Why does everyone think I know where it is?

Anyway Van Bitz only gives a discount to Motorhome Fun, some people save hundreds of pounds a few even more. No other club gets anything so I feel you should work a bit for it 😉

Thank you Jim we do appreciate it, I use it a lot 👍🏻
Found yours and a couple of others now I know where to look

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back