Tyre protectors for RV for sale

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by kands, Mar 24, 2008.

1. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi all
    I am selling a set of four tyre protectors for an RV, they will also fit a European MH I believe. I bought these several months ago to fit out RV with 19.5" tyres and I guess the labeling is wrong because when I came to fit them they are way to small and I am guessing they will fit a 16" tyre, if anyone needs measurements I am happy to oblige :Smile:
    They are advertised for sale in our Classified Section for the same bargain price that I paid for them (minus the postage costs), please have a look and see what you think, don't be put off by the cold weather, the UV will still get at and crack your sidewalls :Eeek::Eeek:
    Any questions? Just ask away.......

Keith

2. kands

kands Read Only Funster

Ratings:
    +13
    I checked these tyre protectors recently on a trailer with 175 x 13" tyres and they fitted just fine, so they are not suitable for 19.5" tyres after all :whatthe:
    They should be fine for use with either a trailer or a toad that has 13" tyres and will give protection from the elements......
    They are listed HERE

Keith