Two ticket parking (1 Viewer)

Mar 18, 2013
Glossop
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 2013
Hi, has anyone had the problem of "buying" more than one ticket in a car park that only has pay by app or pay by phone. No cash or card alternative. Looking at a couple of the apps out there, Ringo and Pay by Phone, I can't see how to do it unless you do the transaction twice, but one would expect/hope that their system might reject it??

I'm reluctant to spend a couple of quid at my local car park to try it. Does anyone know?

Jun 29, 2020
Paulton
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 685
Exp
Since 2012, Tugger for previous 20 odd years
I parked on WSM seafront a few weeks ago and took 2 bays so tried to park using app, unfortunately the app won't let you pay twice so I rang the help number which was answered pretty swiftly and lo and behold I actually spoke to a real person who took my additional payment and confirmed that the only way to park and pay across 2 bays was to phone them - dread to think what it might be like in peak times to do this though!

OP
OP
I
Mar 18, 2013
Glossop
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 2013
I parked on WSM seafront a few weeks ago and took 2 bays so tried to park using app, unfortunately the app won't let you pay twice so I rang the help number which was answered pretty swiftly and lo and behold I actually spoke to a real person who took my additional payment and confirmed that the only way to park and pay across 2 bays was to phone them - dread to think what it might be like in peak times to do this though!
Thanks for that Kevino. Very helpfulšŸ˜Š

OP
OP
I
Mar 18, 2013
Glossop
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 2013
You need to know first whether the council allow it? Many don't allow two ticket parking.
Another complication in our simple lives of leisure!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back