TV replacement (1 Viewer)

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
Afternoon all, we collect our N&B Arto on Saturday and the tv in the pull out cupboard is very dated, so the dealer is throwing in a new tv...unfortunately it is too big for the "frame" that holds the original tv...Casio!! Is it possible to fit a new tv into the original frame??

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Afternoon all, we collect our N&B Arto on Saturday and the tv in the pull out cupboard is very dated, so the dealer is throwing in a new tv...unfortunately it is too big for the "frame" that holds the original tv...Casio!! Is it possible to fit a new tv into the original frame??
That depends upon the size of the frame.

OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
That depends upon the size of the frame.
Ok....when we pick up I will measure and post photos. It's a brilliant bit of engineering! We didn't know how to release the tv until I pulled out on a lever and it nearly knocked my son out 😂🙈

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Ok....when we pick up I will measure and post photos. It's a brilliant bit of engineering! We didn't know how to release the tv until I pulled out on a lever and it nearly knocked my son out 😂🙈
Why is he 'throwing in' (and you are accepting) a new TV that doesn't fit?

Last edited:
OP
OP
G
Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
When we looked at the tv originally I mentioned that it was very small and they offered to give us a new tv...yesterday when I rang they said that we could have the tv and mount it somewhere else other than in the cupboard. I imagine that the one that is in it is the original one as it's very old fashioned and no new tv would fit in! I don't know until I get there on Saturday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back