Trying to track down 1991 Autotrail Scout 4 J439 ___ (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
HI, i am trying to track down an Autotrail Scout 4 from 1991 - reg number starts with J439 ( i have the full registration, but dont want to post it publicly) - its not for any other reason other than my FiL used to own it and his widow has asked if its still 'on the road'. i have done an MoT check and it ran out in Oct last year - so either hasnt been put through an MoT as its off the road during covid or it has finally gone to motorhome heaven.

if anyone can confirm it is still being used and will be back on the road after covid, then i am sure it will put a smile on her face - and believe me, it would make a massive difference to her face .....

thanks

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
You could check to see if it's insured. If it is then at least you'll know it hasn't been scrapped. Even if it hasn't an MOT it might still be insured.

Check here:

askMID

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Have you checked the Road Fund Licence status? It will tell you if Sorned or untaxed.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
You could check to see if it's insured. If it is then at least you'll know it hasn't been scrapped. Even if it hasn't an MOT it might still be insured.

Check here:

askMID
good idea, just checked and its currently taxed until June 2021 - as it has no MoT i am surprised its not sorned?

re facebook, i dont have it so cant check !

re lying to my Mother in Law ... as if i would ever do such a thing, especially if it makes her happy ....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back