LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I have had their surround 360camera system for over two years now. It developed a fault on the rear camera and I lost vision in that area.
Took my vehicle to their premises near Peterborough today (FYI stayed overnight at The Sibson Inn and had a meal the night before - 20 minutes from their location). Neat modern premises, very professional service and very welcoming.

Turned out the rear camera had to be replaced which they duly did. They then updated my system and recalibrated it for me. The camera was just out of warranty but they very kindly waived any charge as it was a one of those close run things and I was in and out of there in a couple of hours all fixed.

Cannot recommend them highly enough

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Good to hear that, I have always found them very pleasant and helpful on the phone and their dedicated fitting company although not part of Trailer Vision were absolutely spot on, we have just purchased the recorder for our 360 digital system and Neil was very helpful.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
we have just purchased the recorder for our 360 digital system and Neil was very helpful

Interested to hear about this Martin, I bought their recording system with mine back in 2016, to call it a dinosaur is being generous, wish I hadn’t bothered , but would upgrade if it’s now much better 👍

Only issue we have had to date apart from above was a failed display at about 2 years old, cost £105 for a new one and easily swapped myself

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Interested to hear about this Martin, I bought their recording system with mine back in 2016, to call it a dinosaur is being generous, wish I hadn’t bothered , but would upgrade if it’s now much better 👍

Only issue we have had to date apart from above was a failed display at about 2 years old, cost £105 for a new one and easily swapped myself
Hi David I think this recorder will only work on the HD digital system, is yours analogue? I know when we ordered the cameras the recorder was not available.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have no idea what spec I have but I usually have the wrong one 🤔🙄😁
:giggle: As an early adopter I am pretty sure that you have the analogue version David, if you were to upgrade I think you would be changing the whole system as the cameras won't be digital HD either.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back