• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Top dashboard Holder (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Has anybody got for sale the old type plastic top holder to replace the complicated lift and hold varios gadgets on the top of my 2018 Fiat Ducato ? Would like one of the old type ones so as to fix a proper holder for Garmin Sat Nav !

Apr 22, 2018
Herts.
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral lowline
I’ve just ordered what you are removing, in the hope that I can get it to fit my 09 X250. So I may have one, but don’t know if they are interchangeable yet.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
There is an accessory that is an add on to the dashboard clipboard (there's an option for both versions) here if you get stuck

image (4).jpg

image (5).jpg

We have fitted some excellent security products from this manufacturer mentioned here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...ing-accessories-discount-codes.184590/page-10 but haven't seen this one other than on the website & not sure a sheet of steel with a magnetic disc on the dashboard is safe but it is an available option. It's €44.90 less 5% Funster discount with code MOTORHOMEFUN-UK plus €9.90 shipping per order. If anyone is considering this have a look at the above thread too for tips for website translation & about ordering from overseas if you aren't already used to doing that.

There are two versions to fit each of these types of clipboard:

1556290313.png

1556290295.png

Last edited:

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
image.jpg
image.jpg

@Cliffyboy I made this set up before I bought the thing u want rid of, if you want it I can swap it for yours plus a bit of cash your way?? Pm me
Obviously not the go pro or satnav:D2

OP
OP
Cliffyboy
Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Thanks everybody and keep me posted Landy Andy as would prefer to have the original fit one off older model and just do a one off and one on !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Is yours the one that has a holder for tablet or phone and is it black? If so I would be interested in swapping it for our black plain top lift up one from a 2015 early X290.

I am in Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Where are you in West Sussex.

Only problem is that I will not be back in the UK until late May.

OP
OP
Cliffyboy
Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Thanks for your interest peterc 10 but I don't want to swap but just purchase the old type !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back